SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ya its getting pretty heavy out there.. even down here in pickering its comin down hard.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Damn it looks like a snowglobe outside.
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)] [ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!
WANTED: Jordan Melo 5.5 Black/Caro sz 10.5 or 11, get at me!

yo i swear it was just sunny and @#%$ yesterday?
Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

just looked outside :smh:
smh.gif

have to work later... the walk wont be fun
E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

it was so damn warm yesterday. the snow is HEAVY. WOW.

School closed one hour before midterm...nice...
formerly shoeWUfreak

this is hurting, supposed to be road tripping to OT this weekend.. so much for that
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Dude, if anyone finds a left side size 10.5 Air Max 90 DQM, please return it to me...

I was walking to the gym, stepped in the snow and came out with only a sock on my left foot...couldn't find it in the snow.

I'm very angry.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

Quote:
I was walking to the gym, stepped in the snow and came out with only a sock on my left foot...couldn't find it in the snow.

D thats why we TIE our shoelaces. anyway i just finished shoveling the driveway, turned around the @#%$ was covered with snow again. my back is totally finished, word to shaun livingston.
smh.gif

Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

We Hamilton cats just getting the midst of the storm now...
Hoping for a snow day tomorrow too. 3x that is in one semester.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

man @#%$ this snow!!!

it took me 1 hour to drive from Dundas and Bathurst to Dundas and Dufferin... and it if u dont know that area, it should only take u like 7 minutes.

God i hate snow.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Quote:
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Hope they call a damn snow day tomorrow, I am not taking the bus in this weather.
Crazy!
TEAM RAPTORS
CB4 > VC

I remember doing the shoveling hustle when I was younger...I would be caking right about now...its not the same when you get older...my back is broke and I didn't get paid...this is when I wish I lived in an apartment!

DVP = A WRAP!

It's a dead stop and will take minimum 1hr 30 mins for a 15 min drive.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

This man said OBO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Back
Top Bottom