SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Shiits is starting to look like winter finally...

Most elementary schools are closed, busses are out for them.

UofT schools are still open for operation :smh:
smh.gif

Hope the Raptors game isn't postponed, Nets probably using this as an excuse praying for a delay, with no Kidd, Krstic and RJ it's a wrap for VC tonight.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

ya my school (UOIT) is still open... my prof said regardless of the weather we will have our midterm today..damn. atleast winter is finally here.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

I'm staying home and smoking weed! putting a lil snow in my bong always does the trick!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

University of Ontario Institute of Technology.. name is pretty dumb, sounds like ITT Tech but anyway. its attached to Durham College, the first graduates are graduating this year i think..or last year.. so its pretty new. Its in Oshawa.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Every school in Hamilton is closed, Mohawk and Mac closed till 12pm when they'll make a decsion to cancel afternoon classes.

@#%$ I can't get out my front door there's snow up to the doorknob :wow:
eek.gif
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

mcmaster is closed for the whole day now

El PoLLo L0c0, do you go to mac?
WANTED: Sz 10 or 10.5 VISVIM FBT Shaker or Double Tone (In any colour, prefer olive) or Ancestor (All black)
FS: Air Max 95 (Mita 10.5), Wheat XIII (10.5), Jordan XI ie (Black 10.5), Carnival AF1 (Yellow 10) ALL VNDS
EMAIL: shumster@gmail.com

good thing both sheridan campus' are closed today! i was prayin hard last night for a snowday since i had a midterm today at 8AM.
thank you Lord!

i hate the weather, gotta shovel snow and stuff
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Bump this post to bring up the snow (or is it slush?) again.

Watch out for the punks that try to spray you with slush & @#%$ when you're walking downtown. Dumbasses.
My refs. include:
khadafi252
ddot7
loonyrobert
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
JDocs
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

Power is fine in my area.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Oh well as I type this at 2:22 PM most of it is melted and back to wet sloppy slush & water... til it freezes up tonight with the windchill & we all get to try out our ABS on the black ice :frown:
frown.gif

btw - peep the avatar... how long til I get warned ya think? :tongue:
tongue.gif

What is this, karaoke?

Sole Purpose CEO take your @#%$ back to Koreatown, find a sake bar and sing your heart out to some han****s and maybe you'll get some love, but this is Niketalk, you never seen Jordan break out during a playoff game and start singing and dancing like a flaming Lloyd have you?

Thought not, @#%$ outta here with that amateur night a the Apollo stuff.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

It's about to get HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tomorrow afternoon.

word up, the snow and the freezing rains a comin, call your dealer now.. this may be a while

Here we gooooooooo, @#%$ is coming down HARD.

Back
Top Bottom