DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1590123655628.jpeg

Man Of Steel is a God Tier action movie

nah..

as far as snyder movies go.. 300, sure

watchmen has better fight scenes.. and even sucker punch got some cool sequences for being a terrible movie that tried to do more than the director was capable of

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE Will Feature Darkseid, Confirms The Filmmaker

While speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Snyder talked about his excitement for the release of Zack Snyder's Justice League, and mentioned that fans can "expect Darkseid" in his cut of the movie.

MAN OF STEEL Director Zack Snyder Believes Faora Could Return From Her Exile In The Phantom Zone

Zod's right hand woman pushed Superman to his limits, and would make a formidable opponent if she were to come looking for revenge. During his Man of Steel watch party, Snyder said that he believes it is possible we could see more of Faora given the circumstances of her disappearance.

"Is there a chance to survive in the Phantom Zone with no suit on?" the filmmaker pondered (via Screen Rant). "I feel like possibly... it would be cool to imagine. Faora could return."

JSA Movie Reportedly Being Considered At Warner Bros.; May Be Dependent On BLACK ADAM's Reception

According to The Illuminderdi, there are tentative plans in place for a JSA spinoff, but Warner Bros. will be waiting to gauge the reaction to Dwayne Johnson's antihero adventure before fully committing to the project. For this reason, it would be a stretch to say that the film was actually in development, but it only makes for the studio to keep its options open.

Although they still haven't been officially confirmed to appear, Black Adam is expected to feature the big-screen introductions of Atom Smasher, Cyclone, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Dr. Fate. Other members of the team could show up, but they're the only ones we know about based on some leaked script details.

As much as I want this to be good. Can't polish a turd comes to mind... I'll tune in next year to see whether he improves it or not with his vision.

I had to do it.
Jordan-IPad-Meme.png

Idk I didn’t think JL was bad. I just thought it was boring and incoherent. Maybe recutting it will help with that. Suicide squad in the other hand was irredeemable

I just finished watching Justice League at the movie theater.

All of the criticisms about the film were valid.

Steppenwolf was a **** villain, even compared other CBM villains...and he isn't out there teaching ethics.

A lot of the jokes fell flat and the CGI was iffy.

Ben Affleck looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in a Batsuit.

It was kinda obvious where Henry Cavill's mustache was digitally removed. :lol:

If you're still on the fence about going to see JL, I'd suggest you wait for a few months for the home video release.

It was a goddamn mess. :lol:

12/21. (Don't @ me.)

That was my review from 2017.

I didn't put it the review, but I did like when they finally teamed up later in the film...and the post-credits scene.

Maybe time and seeing how JL actually did will help this "Snydercut", maybe he's had a moment of clarity. BvS was a pile of crap though so not sure what folks are expecting from his version.

It begins!:

"Should the Ayer Cut ever see the light of day, fans can expect much more of Jared Leto's Joker. Ayer confirmed that there are hours of footage of Leto as the Clown Prince of Crime collecting dust somewhere, and he originally planned for him to have a much larger part in the DC Extended Universe movie. He also teased a larger and more fulfilling role for Harley Quinn and a stronger connection to Justice League."

This is gonna say a lot. DC movies are so bad or so disputed and conflicted that now **** like different cuts and specifically director's cuts cuz rumors leak about execs changing things are gonna be released and re-released due to the studio caving in to demands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom