DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Throw the whole universe in the trash can. That's so corny how all of these directors are throwing the studio smooth under the bus
How is it that the directors are throwing the studio under the bus? It was Ayer and Snyder who had their movies tampered and butchered by DC/Warner bros.

How is it that the directors are throwing the studio under the bus? It was Ayer and Snyder who had their movies tampered and butchered by DC/Warner bros.
Because the movies they were making weren't good.

Let's not pretend the director is always right and their version of the movie is the right one or that studio changes don't help movies.

Because the movies they were making weren't good.

Let's not pretend the director is always right and their version of the movie is the right one or that studio changes don't help movies.

Watchmen directors cut and batman v superman dawn of justice ultimate edition says otherwise. Unless you have inside knowledge of the inner workings of DC/WB you can't make that first statement. Because initially it came out that execs that watched Snyders cut of BVS gave it a standing ovation. Then for theatrical release they made him trim 30 crucial minutes from the film. So both movies I cited became more coherent once the directors cut of both movies came out. Now if your taking the side of the studios then why was Fan4stic the mess that it was? Definitely because of studio interference. My position is if your going to hire a director then let him/her complete their vision for the film. Otherwise, why hire him/her at all?

looks like cameos or a la im role of sorts, no mos2 but he will have roles in other films

report also insists it wint be on ss2, ww2 or batman so probably shazam2 or aquaman2 or black adam, maybe show up in the hbo max gl series or jl dark or all

That's still a shame.

Cavill shouldn't have to be punished and get the consequences of Snyder's poor vision and them ****ing up JL.

Get a good director for once to make a Superman movie and retcon the events of JL, MOS, and BvS.

Last edited:
Well its a start atleast, maybe it develops in the future

EDIT: Just occurred to me how he met everyone last and had nothing to do with actually assembling the team but now he may cameo in everybody else stuff instead of Wayne

That's still a shame.

Cavill shouldn't have to be punished and get the consequences if Snyder's poor vision and them ****ing up JL.

Get a good director for once to make a Superman movie and retcon the events of JL, MOS, and BvS.
Nah chief, you can't put this on Snyder. Apparently ( according to Grace Randolph ) Henry is difficult to deal with on set. Seems like WB didn't like the fact that he didn't cameo at the end of Shazam because he wanted too much money.

WB is going to do what they want to do. End of story.
Not entirely. They have to answer to the snyder fans now. For better or worse us snyder fans have successfully derailed any future plans the WB may have had for upcoming movies. None of this would have happend for cavill unless the fans demanded he return.

dc is a damn mess. Majority of their shows are cw garbage and we dunno who will even play superman or batman from one film to the next.

Nah chief, you can't put this on Snyder.
Yes I can.

The sole reason they could even think of removing or replacing Cavill is cuz of the poor reception to the movies and underwhelming (based on their expectations) box office.

Apparently ( according to Grace Randolph )
100% lost me now.

Relying on Grace Randolph as a reliable source :lol:

****ing bull ****. I feel sorry for you that you even listen to her talk.
Not entirely. They have to answer to the snyder fans now.
Its a shame you think this is a good thing.

For better or worse us snyder fans have successfully derailed any future plans the WB may have had for upcoming movies. None of this would have happend for cavill unless the fans demanded he return.
And laughable you want to to take credit as well.

Guess I can't expect the DC section of WB to get right for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom