DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

DC is lucky they have that Flashpoint arc they can roll with to save things. if they didn't it would be all bad for them.

DC is lucky they have that Flashpoint arc they can roll with to save things. if they didn't it would be all bad for them.

Even if they used Flashpoint, they would use it again, and may use it if this new universe doesn't work out.

Crazy how DC be putting their characters in these epic storylines for their debut.

1592944533790.png

Take this with a grain of salt. I know yall don't like her, but she's been pretty accurate in reporting about the Snyder cut. Would be interesting if true

FB_IMG_1592955904240.jpg

Last edited:
would be cool to see but id love it more if reynolds replied to shut her up once and for all and extra credits if he does it as deadpool

I thought Reynolds was pissed about GL since he supposedly wanted to be Flash so badly. I'd be surprised if he did it

he was pissed because GL was terrible and he is a big comic book fan and seems like none of his ideas were taken into account and thats why he has a hand in almost all of the deadpool decisions

Wonder what those ideas were? I liked the idea of him as Flash, kind of weird now though after seeing him play deadpool

Yeah, I dunno why he'd appear again as gl. I thought they all wanted to forget that movie existed

If anything i'd be a great chance for him to get some kind of redemption for that movie. I bet that if they showed him in a kicka** action scene as GL interest for a GL sequel would sky rocket.

Before the idea of using Flashpoint, I was always saying just do a makeshift Crisis to wash all this crap off and get a clean slate.

I feel like history reasons for reboots are better and go smoother than just 2-4 years of no movies and then a movie where the hero is recast.

I'm all in for Ryan Reynolds coming back to play Hal Jordan....but I don't believe a thing Grace says :lol:

I don’t think WB has said anything actually. It’s quite weird. Didn’t the whole situation just disappeared. Haven’t heard anything since

Back
Top Bottom