DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I knew about the thing with Joss and his ex-wife with him cheating on her the entire time and being accused of not actually being a feminist.

The Charisma name drop was new to me so I looked it up. So apparently she got pregnant before the 4th season of Angel (maybe didn't aware them in time) and that ****ed up all of his plans he had so he basically wrote the character off the show. He says it was the natural end to the character and wouldn't discuss anything personal regarding Charisma.

I don't see it as that damning.

Joss biggest knock is still the stuff with his ex-wife. Totally exposed him there.

Also the article had some criticisms of Joss WW script.

I would like to know what exactly are the details of this open secret of Joss behaving abusively on tv/movie sets that has seemed to be ignored this entire time

JL producers clapping back on Fisher's claims.

In response to the comments made by Fisher, Berg said it was "categorically untrue that we enabled any unprofessional behavior," according to a statement published in Variety. He went on to say, "I remember [Fisher] being upset that we wanted him to say ‘Booyaa,’ which is a well known saying of Cyborg in the animated series."

:lol:This is why Cyborg shouldnt be a part of the JL but this goes back to my legit arguments about DC lacking black superheroes that they actually own the ip to and can use when they don't want to trot out an all white Justice League.

I'm not gonna belittle all of his claims yet but smh if dude was mad over "Booyah!" at all.

I remember somebody said Joss Whedon doesn't have pull like that in Hollywood but Fisher came at 2 other ppl that work within DC's studio. I don't see Geoff leaving any time soon with his production deal. This Berg dude isn't and quite frankly moving forward I wouldn't be surprised if JJ Abrams roped Joss in to helping him build his DC cinematic universe for a movie or two.

Lets not forget Snyder is getting to finish JL for HBO Max not theaters. All rumors about Keaton and Flashpoint are about a new DC movieverse. Fisher might get himself recast or maybe he thinks that's inevitable and spoke up anyway.

Last edited:

In response to the comments made by Fisher, Berg said it was "categorically untrue that we enabled any unprofessional behavior," according to a statement published in Variety. He went on to say, "I remember [Fisher] being upset that we wanted him to say ‘Booyaa,’ which is a well known saying of Cyborg in the animated series."

:lol:This is why Cyborg shouldnt be a part of the JL but this goes back legit arguments about lacking black superheroes that they actually own the ip to and can use when they don't want to trot out an all white Justice League.

I'm not gonna belittle all of his claims yet but smh if dude was mad over "Booyah!" at all.

I remember somebody said Joss Whedon doesn't have pull like that in Hollywood but Fisher came at 2 other ppl that work within DC's studio. I don't see Geoff leaving any time soon with his production deal. This Berg dude isn't and quite frankly moving forward I wouldn't be surprised if JJ Abrams roped Joss in to helping him build his DC cinematic universe for a movie or two.

Lets not forget Snyder is getting to finish JL for HBO Max not theaters. All rumors about Keaton and Flashpoint are about a new DC movieverse. Fisher might get himself recast or maybe he thinks that's inevitable and spoke up anyway.

This is a very fair assessment. Since I am biased towards to the Snyder/Fisher camp, i'll try to be non-judgmental. I don't know much about Jon Berg, but I have read about the stuff that supposedly took place behind the scenes with joss and geoff. If the rumor about joss locking Gal in her trailer and threatening to ruin her career (because she didn't want to film the boob joke scene) is confirmed to be true, I think that'll be the final nail in joss's career. The rumors about geoff aren't as severe but still pretty bad if true. If these allegations made by fisher are true I do hope that some of the cast and crew don't leave Ray hanging out there by himself by speaking out with him. In this current MeToo and BLM climate these allegations should be taken very seriously.

This is a very fair assessment. Since I am biased towards to the Snyder/Fisher camp, i'll try to be non-judgmental. I don't know much about Jon Berg, but I have read about the stuff that supposedly took place behind the scenes with joss and geoff. If the rumor about joss locking Gal in her trailer and threatening to ruin her career (because she didn't want to film the boob joke scene) is confirmed to be true, I think that'll be the final nail in joss's career. The rumors about geoff aren't as severe but still pretty bad if true. If these allegations made by fisher are true I do hope that some of the cast and crew don't leave Ray hanging out there by himself by speaking out with him. In this current MeToo and BLM climate these allegations should be taken very seriously.
That's weird. The rumor I read was Joss locked Gal's stunt double in a room until she did the boob joke scene.

Apparently Gal refused, didn't film it, so her stand-in had to.

Although given where the tide is going with this and now other actors are coming out to defend Joss (Alan Tudyk) and Jon Berg's official title being Co-President of WB production I kind of highly doubt we're gonna see Gal speak out or her stunt double but its possible (unlikely if there's no truth to the rumor). Either way I see ppl losing their job over this.

:lol:This is why Cyborg shouldnt be a part of the JL but this goes back to my legit arguments about DC lacking black superheroes that they actually own the ip to and can use when they don't want to trot out an all white Justice League.

going justice league this quick was one of their many initial missteps

but shoulda been Jon Stewart and technically Martian manhunter as first real black members.. don’t mind cyborg being connected to when they start the whole motherboard stuff, but you have things set up enough that dude could be funneled to teen titan

michael-keaton-crisis-on-infinite-earths-1093.jpg

i think i watched 3 DCAU films and im watching Justice League now and this **** is :wow:

every time Flash trips :wow:
i dont even think hes smart enough to make that suit. all his jokes suck. i see him differently.

its an abomination against Zod.

Y'all Ultimate edition dudes are some liars.

Its the same trash just longer. Just cuz certain parts have longer or additional scenes doesn't make it good. **** just reminded me what was so bad about MoS to start. Then EisenLex :smh: Did Snyder really think dude was menacing?

BvS is one of the worst movies ever made.

If this is what made yall praise Snyder I know his JL version is gonna be horrible.

Last edited:

"Remember went I went to the Skywalker set and some people had worked on both Solo and Justice League? The special effects guy said there was a fair amount of trash-talking of Zack's version of the movie on-set by Joss," Smith told his co-host Marc Bernardin. "Again, this is what a special effects guy who worked on both versions of the movie told me. But that he [Whedon] would cut down, dismiss, and be negative about Zack's version, which he had seen and all these people had made together without him and stuff."

Smith added, "The guy had said he was kind of uncomfortable on-set because the people he was talking to about not liking that version of the movie were all people that had helped make that version of the movie, so that I think is probably the unprofessional thing. Like you don't do that, especially if you came in to help out during a bad moment in the director's life and stuff. But that's hearsay."

Okay, now this I can see ppl being salty/mad about. Definitely unprofessional but Snyder's version was/is trash :lol: So its a bit refreshing to me Whedon would have this attitude on set with ppl that helped make the something he didn't like.

Back
Top Bottom