DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i think i watched 3 DCAU films and im watching Justice League now and this **** is :wow:

every time Flash trips :wow:
i dont even think hes smart enough to make that suit. all his jokes suck. i see him differently.

its an abomination against Zod.
I wasn't a huge fan of Ezra as the flash ( some parts were very cringy), but I'm curious to see if he's going to be portrayed the same way in the snyder cut. I imagine he still will be awkward, but not to the point where he has to get a pep talk from batman about rescuing people :smh::smh:

i want them to change how he runs... he looks so weird, i mean some looks cool...

flash2.gif

but then you get...

flash1.gif

and you're just like...

GesN.gif

"Remember went I went to the Skywalker set and some people had worked on both Solo and Justice League? The special effects guy said there was a fair amount of trash-talking of Zack's version of the movie on-set by Joss," Smith told his co-host Marc Bernardin. "Again, this is what a special effects guy who worked on both versions of the movie told me. But that he [Whedon] would cut down, dismiss, and be negative about Zack's version, which he had seen and all these people had made together without him and stuff."

Smith added, "The guy had said he was kind of uncomfortable on-set because the people he was talking to about not liking that version of the movie were all people that had helped make that version of the movie, so that I think is probably the unprofessional thing. Like you don't do that, especially if you came in to help out during a bad moment in the director's life and stuff. But that's hearsay."

Okay, now this I can see ppl being salty/mad about. Definitely unprofessional but Snyder's version was/is trash :lol: So its a bit refreshing to me Whedon would have this attitude on set with ppl that helped make the something he didn't like.

i listened to the podcast yesterday during my run and he also mentioned that the scene where flash falls on ww's boobs, gadot had said no and she didnt want to do it so whedon got her stunt/body double to do it

Damn, Flash looks real flat footed in that gif. Looks real bad.

Good Flash reaction cuz tv show Flash running scenes are way better and he actually looks like he's running.

Last edited:
I wasn't a huge fan of Ezra as the flash ( some parts were very cringy), but I'm curious to see if he's going to be portrayed the same way in the snyder cut. I imagine he still will be awkward, but not to the point where he has to get a pep talk from batman about rescuing people :smh::smh:

he seem like a different character from the suicide squad cameo lol

dc universe streamings pretty much dead, first doom patrol and now they cant even keep the cw show

Oh yeah I forgot cgi was a problem for this movie. They spending a lot to fix that.

I wonder if there will be mustache issues again or if Whedon cut some other original intended Superman fight scenes before he grew the mustache or if they're spending money to fix that.

I say let him keep the mustache. Doesn't hair and nails continue to grow after death anyway?
They should've done a closer comic adaption and give us black suit mullet Superman. Mustache would've fit right in.
Is the recent Joss Whedon drama just about him being dismissive towards Snyder’s cut on set?
So far not much else has been revealed or explained in detail about Fisher's comments. Nobody else has backed him up.

The co-president and producer Berg said Fisher didnt want to say Booyah.

Kevin Smith gave an alleged take on it that spoke to Joss being unprofessional cuz he ****ted on Snyder's version to staff/team that helped make it.

Nothing else is speaking on what was gross and abusive.

Oh yeah I forgot cgi was a problem for this movie. They spending a lot to fix that.

I wonder if there will be mustache issues again or if Whedon cut some other original intended Superman fight scenes before he grew the mustache or if they're spending money to fix that.
From my understanding Henry filmed his original scenes already and went on to grow a mustache for filming on MI Fallout. So i'm thinking he didn't have a mustache in the original cut.

From my understanding Henry filmed his original scenes already and went on to grow a mustache for filming on MI Fallout. So i'm thinking he didn't have a mustache in the original cut.
Yeah thats what I figured but I'm wondering if Snyder wanted reshoots before everything went down cuz he finished production he would've been entitled to ask for reshoots like any other movie.

I'm wondering if he'll use anything from that.

Last edited:
While adding a mustache to his no mustache scenes probably would have cost more, it might have looked better than what we got... might have.

dc universe streamings pretty much dead, first doom patrol and now they cant even keep the cw show

The way things are going if the Snyder cut gets enough views they just might continue the Snyderverse on HBO Max with some original series minus the main heroes (WW and Aquaman go to the new DC movie universe, rest get recast). I already know HBO max will create original content specifically series on the DC comics properties.

I can see them re-tooling Titans to fit in that universe (that being the only show not snatched up by the CW).

I figure they could actually do shows for heroes that ain't gonna show up in the new movie universe or on the CW.

Last edited:
Geez. Their streaming service is basically dead after like a year? Bunch of morons in charge of the dc media.

I was on the stargirl reddit and those fools are such fanboys. Show is very mediocre but they saying it’s the best live action dc show already. They saying Doom Patrol too gruesome for them.

Geez. Their streaming service is basically dead after like a year? Bunch of morons in charge of the dc media.

I was on the stargirl reddit and those fools are such fanboys. Show is very mediocre but they saying it’s the best live action dc show already. They saying Doom Patrol too gruesome for them.
That tune is about to change now that CW is taking over production of Stargirl. It's about to be your typical low budget, agenda driven superhero show.

Back
Top Bottom