DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

clip is of black suit supes walking to alfred while fixing the car but they f’d up the stream

So wait...The big reveal of the black suit was a scene that’s already been out for three years? Just with a new filter thrown on it and the color removed from said suit?!?

So wait...The big reveal of the black suit was a scene that’s already been out for three years? Just with a new filter thrown on it and the color removed from said suit?!?
Personally, I wasn't expecting anything big . The big reveal won't come until next month at DC Fandome. This was a fan event put on by the women who raised money for suicide prevention in Zack's daughters name.

Zack said a teaser will for sure be shown at FanDome and that they will announce whether or not it will be a movie or series.

When asked about Green Lantern, he played coy, but it's pretty obvious at this point some form of a Lantern will have a presence in his movie.

Steppenwolf will have his original more "spiky" design.

It will be longer than 214 minutes, but not a whole lot longer.

Not one frame from Whedon's footage will be used (kind of obvious).

It will be in color on HBO Max (or as Zack put it, "My color")

Original score

darkseid scenes

Snyder also wanted supes to have a black suit but WB said no. So Snyder used a shiny version of the blue and red suit that can be color corrected to black

When asked about if he was asked to step away from the project or if it was his decision, he was clear that it was his decision, but had no real input on who would come in to finis

Plot twist - Alfred bout to clap Supes cheeks like in the comics
1595735494537.png

1595735541923.png

lana my love!!!!!

anybody still got the pic i had with kristin’s head on cookie monster’s body?

What can he really say at this point? Clearly, he's been holding in a lot of anger but was it just because he probably wasn't treated like Ben or Gal on set?
Running around in pajamas can do that.
I'm all for speaking up, honestly, n hope the brutha makes it past this into more DC properties, as I'd never heard of him till JL.

Back
Top Bottom