DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

^ Didn't realize he started with the House of Wax remake. I didn't see all those flicks he did with Liam Neeson. I did like The Shallows tho.

Huge batman fan here but they ruined it bro they really did. Justice League was on par with Spiderman 3 and X-Men 3 maybe worse... Now they are back peddling hard I blame WB all the way though.
I remember hoping JL would be ok. Then I realized how depressing it is to hope a JL movie would just be ok.

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Courting THE SHALLOWS & JUNGLE CRUISE Director Jaume Collet-Serra

Observer is reporting that Warner Bros. and New Line are zeroing in on Jaume Collet-Serra to direct their upcoming superhero movie, Black Adam, which will star Dwayne Johnson in the title role.

Variety has since corroborated the initial report and have confirmed that Collet-Serra is already in advanced negotiations with the studios.

I'm trying to figure out the angle they take on a Black Adam movie

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Courting THE SHALLOWS & JUNGLE CRUISE Director Jaume Collet-Serra

Observer is reporting that Warner Bros. and New Line are zeroing in on Jaume Collet-Serra to direct their upcoming superhero movie, Black Adam, which will star Dwayne Johnson in the title role.

Variety has since corroborated the initial report and have confirmed that Collet-Serra is already in advanced negotiations with the studios.
This is probably the main thing that frustrates me so much about WB and how the DC movies are handled.

They **** **** up so bad it takes years if nit a decade to get going somewhere with movies.

I mean damn hiw long has The Rock been attached to Black Adam? They now narrowing down director options :smh:

Was never worried about The Rock portraying the role of a villain or even an anti-hero.

Similar to Will Smith, The Rock is making his career and reputation to be known as a good guy. Even when he plays badasses its some holding back especially since they aren't ever rated R.

But I dont doubt either one of them can pull it off convicingly.

Also good mention of The Great One back in his WWF days. The Rock can be a heel.

Was never worried about The Rock portraying the role of a villain or even an anti-hero.

Similar to Will Smith, The Rock is making his career and reputation to be known as a good guy. Even when he plays badasses its some holding back especially since they aren't ever rated R.

Also good mention of The Great One back in his WWF days. The Rock can be a heel.
The Rock with an accent though?!? I hope not.
At least, I can't visualize.

The Rock with an accent though?!? I hope not.
At least, I can't visualize.
Oh well is he suppose to be doing an accent? :lol:

Didnt know/read that. Well **** that might get in the way. Guess it depends on how he approaches that accent. I cant see it but outside of making fun of ppl I've never heard the Rock even try accents.

@Bend_The_Knee

Oh well is he suppose to be doing an accent? :lol:

Didnt know/read that. Well **** that might get in the way. Guess it depends on how he approaches that accent. I cant see it but outside of making fun of ppl I've never heard the Rock even try accents.
Apparently Black Adam got an accent, though like the Big Willy Genie, Dwayne will likely have to make it his own. Not to mention he's duking it with that Levy guy.
Now that's a x2 dose of cheese right there.

Apparently Black Adam got an accent, though like the Big Willy Genie, Dwayne will likely have to make it his own. Not to mention he's duking it with that Levy guy.
Now that's a x2 dose of cheese right there.
Hoping Shazam isn't in the movie at all.

I get ppl pretending it was some great movie cuz they had to **** on CM but I ain't really trying to see a lot of that character.

I know they'll eventually have to square off but I aint looking forward to that.

Last edited:
download.jpeg

sharpshooter718 sharpshooter718

Women in marvel or DC movies I'd take over amy Adams right now

Gemma chan
Tessa Thompson
Zoe Saldana
Rachel mcadams
Scarjo
Evangeline Lilly
Gal
Amber heard