DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Is it wrong that I think he should have kept this private?

Yeah I saw this earlier.

It is wild unprofessional.

Unless he's gonna try to flip it to Joss' #MeToo allegations in regards to his experience on set of JL.

If not he's aiming for a short career.

608323F2-46B7-40B6-B98D-C15459CDF57A.jpeg

What did Joss do recently for him to come out like this?
Nothing.

To me this all coming off WB okaying Snyder to finish his version of JL and a guy like Fisher probably thinking he had a shot to be a big name even when Joss took over and then that didnt happen so he salty.

Or maybe Joss called him the n word. Who knows?

As of now it ain't a good look for him if he don't got a reasonable explanation.

Last edited:
It is foul though he got so much screen time cut if we're to believe Snyder, but weird just jumping out like this now.

I'm good with Ray's comments, i'd feel the same way if most of my work was cut out. In the video it looked like him and Jason were forced to make those comments (there was no enthusiasm at all). And Joss doesn't carry any clout in Hollywood so I don't think there will be any retaliation. I'm not sure what triggered Ray's comments, but I did see a picture floating around recently showing all the actors that were cut out of the theatrical cut who happened to be people of color ( Kiersey Clemmons, Zheng Kai, Vic Stone's family, etc...)

And that's the problem with Hollywood, they get to hide behind their lack of diversity behind business or artistic reasons.

Hey did y’all know they revealing a Suicide Squad from Rocksteady. Just finding this out. I’m hype for this.

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/07/ray-fisher-joss-whedon-abusive-justice-league-set-1234570870/

‘Justice League’ Actor Ray Fisher Alleges Joss Whedon Was ‘Abusive’ and ‘Gross’ on Set

The actor who plays Cyborg says Whedon was "gross, abusive, and unprofessional" during reshoots of the 2017 comic book movie.

Justice League

“Justice League”
Warner Bros.
Justice League” star Ray Fisher has taken to social media to speak out against Joss Whedon, the director Warner Bros. chose to replace Zack Snyder on the 2017 comic book movie after Snyder departed the project due to a family tragedy. Whedon came on to oversee “Justice League” reshoots and finish post-production. Whedon injected a lighter tone and more jokes into the “Justice League” theatrical cut, which prompted fan demand for Zack Snyder’s original vision of the tentpole.
“Joss [Whedon’s] on-set treatment of the cast and crew of ‘Justice League’ was gross, abusive, unprofessional, and completely unacceptable,” Fisher wrote on Twitter. “He was enabled, in many ways, by Geoff Johns and Jon Berg. Accountability>Entertainment.”
It’s not the first time Fisher has spoken out about Whedon in recent days. On June 29, the actor also took to Twitter to share a clip from Comic Con 2017, during which he spoke positively about Whedon’s work on the film, deeming him a “great guy.” Fisher tweeted, “I’d like to take a moment to forcefully retract every bit of this statement” before sharing a clip from the event.

Whedon’s cut of “Justice League” opened in November 2017 to critical pans and disappointing box office numbers. The comic book movie grossed just over $650 million worldwide, a steep decline from the $872 million that Snyder’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” earned in 2016. Snyder fans have spent the last three years urging Warner Bros. to allow Snyder to release his “Justice League” cut, a campaign that paid off in March 2020 when the studio announced the Snyder cut of “Justice League” would be coming to HBO Max in 2021.
The Snyder cut is expected to cost Warner Bros. well over $30 million. The Whedon cut cost $300 million to produce and market. The Snyder cut is expected to be released as either a four-hour movie or in television-style chapters. Snyder is confirmed to be working with the film’s original crew to complete VFX and score. Cast members are expected to be brought back for any newly recorded dialogue that’s needed.
IndieWire has reached out to representatives for Warner Bros. and Whedon for further comment. Fisher’s tweets are embedded below.
Joss Wheadon’s on-set treatment of the cast and crew of Justice League was gross, abusive, unprofessional, and completely unacceptable.
He was enabled, in many ways, by Geoff Johns and Jon Berg.
Accountability>Entertainment
— Ray Fisher (@ray8fisher) July 1, 2020

I’d like to take a moment to forcefully retract every bit of this statement: pic.twitter.com/1ECwwu6TG1
— Ray Fisher (@ray8fisher) June 29, 2020

:emoji_middle_finger: Joss Weadon and Geoff Johns.

Is he the only one who has said that about whedon so far? affleck’s a big enough star that he could’ve spoke out against him.

Is he the only one who has said that about whedon so far? affleck’s a big enough star that he could’ve spoke out against him.
Gal had some issues with a boob joke that Joss wrote and wouldn’t do it. So he had her stunt double do it instead

Ben won’t say anything as I think he wants to avoid any of that spotlight less he get some accusations himself.

Ezra is out there choking people so he’s out

mamoa seems to cool and laid back to publicly say anything

Gal had some issues with a boob joke that Joss wrote and wouldn’t do it. So he had her stunt double do it instead

Ben won’t say anything as I think he wants to avoid any of that spotlight less he get some accusations himself.

Ezra is out there choking people so he’s out

what ezra do???
who he choke

What about Berg? :nerd:

I read this but nothing is said about what Joss did. He was enabled in being unprofessional, gross, and abusive but what were those things?

Fisher is lucky in this climate what he said will be enough.

Either way Joss is gonna only be working on his own properties for a long time :lol:

Still one of the dumbest ways I've seen somebody throw away the bag.
Dont make excuses for this guy.

If anybody should back Fisher now its him. Fisher is a no name actor in comparison to the rest of the cast. Give his claims some stability and support dude.

If somebody was abusive and gross on set I dont think he is the type to let that **** slide and be quote about it no matter how cool and laid back he is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom