So a Black Manager at Mcdonalds Called me the N word

Not sure if trolling but if true...Somebody is going to murk you over some dumb **** one day. You need therapy... you gotta chill

Actually I am black i'm 1/2 Guyanese half Jamaican my fathers from Jamaica which makes be black. Heres The proof on my birth certificate where my parents are from? Why would I lie about being black?
Your pops being Jamaican doesn’t mean anything cuz that’s a nationality...There are Asian and white Jamaicans, just correcting you for future reference to be better

Its fast food. Last time I cooked fast, the burner was high, cooked quickly, and I had some burns on my food.

Last time I slow cooked, joint was gooood.

Can't start cussing strangers, or strangers you've seen at a restaurant for some time, especially at a McDonald's where the food won't always be on your point. Pretty much most fast food just sit in the tray or rack all day, just to get reheated in seconds or 1 to 2 minutes. Coffee throwing is unnecessary and what if the lady called the cops.

00DA15F0-26AD-4DFE-9F9C-E0DBA11CC894.jpeg

Hello everyone soI went to Mcdonalds Last week ordered 2 sausage egg and cheese mcmuffins, told them well done pleaseand not to burn the sandwiches please. The muffins were burned I didn't want them to remake the food just wanted my money back, so I could leave. I work in customer service and know how so I also wanted them to see how upset I was I went straight to the front of the store & said "you burned my sandwiches can I have my F word money back and I have the receipt :is what I told her in a nasty way. SHe told me I would have to wait, so I said there no line I have my receipt give me back my f word money now.. They refunded the money I cursed at her calling her stupid f word B word. She then called me N word with the emphasis on the ger as the last 3 letter of the word. She just straight up said "you're a N***r". I was shocked and I lied and told her I have a video of her saying it and I was recording her the whole time which I didnt. Then I opened up my coffee threw it in her face and left. She's a black manager and I've seen here there at that mcdonalds for years, but I wont be going back now anyway.I'll eat Burger King from now on but I'm just surprised that a thought came to her head to call me that and shes black herself. Anyone else find this weird or ever encounter a black person racists towards or acting or doing something racists towards their own kind?
Do you see any fault on your behalf?

Look what happen when you left god behind mane

"If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored; If you remove unrighteousness far from your tent"

Job 22:23

wow.png

OP def not black...Yo trying start off hot with the troll threads but not good at it :lol: :smh:
20200115_005302.jpg

LOL I'm not black This is my hand I have to prove im black to you? How can you say i'm definitely not black and you've never seen me before? You falsely judged that I am not black... based on what? What made you think that? I really want to know. The same way I want to know what would make the thought come to a black persons head to call another black person the N word.

Update I just found the definition on internalized racism

20200115_005302.jpg

LOL I'm not black This is my hand I have to prove im black to you? How can you say i'm definitely not black and you've never seen me before? You falsely judged that I am not black... based on what? What made you think that? I really want to know. The same way I want to know what would make the thought come to a black persons head to call another black person the N word.

Bruh

20200115_005302.jpg

You bring you internalized racism so I‘d like to ask, would you have treated that woman the same had she not been black?

BIg deal I threw coffee on her if anyone tells the police I really dont care. She threw a hot kettle towards me after I threw that coffee in her face and the whole thing fell and cracked...I guess she burned her hand

Even if she tell the police she'll be on store video using that N word and she'll lose her job as manager, and she'll be made publicly famous as internalized racist.

Your pops being Jamaican doesn’t mean anything cuz that’s a nationality...There are Asian and white Jamaicans, just correcting you for future reference to be better

Let me make it sound a little more simple for you in 3 easy steps, easy as 1, 2 , 3 since you don't seem to understand.

1.) My Dad , who is Black Did sexual intercourse my mom. 2.) I came out from my mom as a result of what my dad did. 3.) That means i'm black.

Last edited:
Let me make it sound a little more simpler for you in 3 easy steps, easy as 1, 2 , 3 since you don't seem to understand.

1.) My Dad , who is Black Did sexual intercourse my mom. 2.) I came out from my mom as a result of what my dad did. 3.) That means i'm black.
*Plot twist*
Your mom tells you that isn't your biological father.

Last edited:
BIg deal I threw coffee on her if anyone tells the police I really dont care. She threw a hot kettle towards me after I threw that coffee in her face and the whole thing fell and cracked...I guess she burned her hand
You do realize that you're admitting to assualt right?

OP out here assaulting women over McGriddles like that’s the wave :smh:

But shocked about the “n word” and talking out “internalized racists” :lol: :smh:

If this was real I'd hope the managers brother or man beat you up and then you got arrested for assault.

You get it how you give it out here.

LOL I appreciate your feedback but that was a clown & funny statement for you to say you "HOPE" I get arrested . LOL Im a good person, i'm too good for that. Maybe you should consider working at a circus and become a clown since you make clown statements?:wow:

I hand out respect to those who don't know how to show it. In a face to face in a real physical scenario if someone doesn't respect me , i'll hand out respect. That's no threat by the way I said that. Thats is just a fact.

As far as getting beat down by a manager or man, i'll fight if I have to, but I wouldn't be afraid to lose or get jumped. I know things can be crazy in New York City ,i've been here my whole life, and i'm NEVER afraid & THIS IS MY HOME. I just want you to understand that . Right now everywhere is cold, including NYC. The Weather chilly at this time, so I still bring heat when it's cold out , it's really not a concern to me. Life is good though i'm going to be raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars thanks to my new job with Spectrum & i'll be advancing and gaining , plus i'll be earning even extra money from staking. I'm a magnet for chicks.
Thats How i'm getting it this year simply because thats how i'm giving it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom