So a diva is the female version of a hustler..... Yeah right

I know I'm not the only one who listens to the song and think what the hell is she talking about, that don't sound like a diva more like a JO. What areyou selling huh ??? Your body so your a *%#%!# right ?????

I thought she said "female version" of a hustler.

This song is straight garbage though, just a female version of A Milli, produced by Bangladesh again.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

This song is straight garbage though, just a female version of A Milli, produced by Bangladesh again.

[h3][/h3]
So a diva is the definition of a hustler..... Yeah right
roll.gif

FAIL

But really though, was this thread even worth starting?

I'm pretty sure that's what she says

You F_ right, and it doesn't matter if she said female definition of a hustler, you listen to the song basically she saying she want a dude with some cashor he has to have cash to get with her. I guess that's why she bagged jigga so I guess she do live by it

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

You F_ right, and it doesn't matter if she said female definition of a hustler, you listen to the song basically she saying she want a dude with some cash or he has to have cash to get with her. I guess that's why she bagged jigga so I guess she do live by it
its just music......single ladies' lyrics were ******ed aswell but its just music....

I always thought this too, a diva is patti labell, Aretha Franklin, I don't know what Beyonce is trying to do

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You F_ right, and it doesn't matter if she said female definition of a hustler, you listen to the song basically she saying she want a dude with some cash or he has to have cash to get with her. I guess that's why she bagged jigga so I guess she do live by it
its just music......single ladies' lyrics were ******ed aswell but its just music....

its more than music though , in this case
either she or her songwriter was making a socially accepted point

chicks want dudes with stacks on deck; you can only compensate so much for being broke

then again, all the dudes on this message board would smash Oprah on set ,even though many have "situations"

it

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

irv gotti in the club gettin tispy

laugh.gif

what you did there, ogmikey did not see it

but it doesn't matter if she said definition (which she didnt) or female version of (which she did) OP's point is still legitimate. and i dont carereally much, but the few popular songs i do happen to hear from beyonce are beyonce trying to empower women and its all a facade, and so from a dude'sstandpoint I'm like
grin.gif
. she nor 99% of the women out there reallybelieve that bull *%%! they cosigning
laugh.gif

^^^ yeah true, I'm a JO I would definitly smash oprah for the cash
You and me both bruh.....I'd smash ANY rich breezy for some cash, I mean I've done it for chicks with a little cash some without any cash,imagine what I'd do for a chick with major dough that is spending it on me

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif

but it doesn't matter if she said definition (which she didnt) or female version of (which she did) OP's point is still legitimate. and i dont care really much, but the few popular songs i do happen to hear from beyonce are beyonce trying to empower women and its all a facade, and so from a dude's standpoint I'm like
grin.gif
. she nor 99% of the women out there really believe that bull *%%! they cosigning
laugh.gif
I agree 100%, but when they actually start believing that mess, it becomes a problem. I can't count how many girls after that Irreplaceabletrash came out were talking about "gurrrl, I put that N' to the left, to the left" and I'm like
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sarah Silverman already gave the definition for diva, I wont repeat what she said but I agree with it

It was on Bill Mahers show

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

laugh.gif

but it doesn't matter if she said definition (which she didnt) or female version of (which she did) OP's point is still legitimate. and i dont care really much, but the few popular songs i do happen to hear from beyonce are beyonce trying to empower women and its all a facade, and so from a dude's standpoint I'm like
grin.gif
. she nor 99% of the women out there really believe that bull *%%! they cosigning
laugh.gif
I agree 100%, but when they actually start believing that mess, it becomes a problem. I can't count how many girls after that Irreplaceable trash came out were talking about "gurrrl, I put that N' to the left, to the left" and I'm like
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That's exactly what I'm saying qft, these females actually believe the shhhhhhhh they hear. Then have the nerves to question why rappers and guys callfemales JO's, hell you just called your self a JO when your started to believe that song

I know I'm not the only one who listens to the song and think what the hell is she talking about, that don't sound like a diva more like a JO. What are you selling huh ??? Your body so your a +++@*$ right ?????
Wow............All she is saying is that a Diva is the female version of a hustler.........which is exactly what it says in the song.

Where is that fishing an L out the lake GIF when you need it

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I agree 100%, but when they actually start believing that mess, it becomes a problem. I can't count how many girls after that Irreplaceable trash came out were talking about "gurrrl, I put that N' to the left, to the left" and I'm like
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That's exactly what I'm saying qft, these females actually believe the shhhhhhhh they hear. Then have the nerves to question why rappers and guys call females JO's, hell you just called your self a JO when your started to believe that song
Yeah what's wrong with these broads using songs as inspiration for confidence and self esteem. Stupid broads.

Back
Top Bottom