So A Friend Of Mines Popped his Blood Vessels (PICS)

Def not a good look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PetePeteO

I'm in optometry school and have learned about this. This is a called a sub-conjunctival heme (hemorrhage). Pretty much he popped the blood vessels in his eyes. It's actually very normal and common and can happen if he blew his nose too hard or something similar. It has no affect on his vision and is pretty much painless and will resolve in 1-2 weeks. No worries.

it happened to me twice.... once when i sneezed underwater, and another when i sneezed while holding my nose.. the second time i got a minor black and blueunder the eye. now whenever i go deep underwater i can feel small air pockets forming in my eye sockets.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

cant say a black person would make the same decision.....

Yeah? Black people do lots of stupid stuff too.

as does every race.

You guys love putting race into EVERY topic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LISTEN YALL!!!

HES LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS A TATTOO, DUKE DONE GOT HIS EYES TATTOOES; I SEEM CATS AROUND MY WAY DOING THE SAME STUPID !+*$

oh btw, SEMICOLON WHAT!? aint nobody ever hit u wit that on a dam FORUM son!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

LISTEN YALL!!!

THATS A TATTOO, DUKE DONE GOT HIS EYES TATTOOES; I SEEM CATS AROUND MY WAY DOING THE SAME STUPID !+*$

you can't tattoo eyeballs.

nerd.gif
red contacts??? seen it.... as well as "cat eye" contacts... and the red contacts r reverse, the center is clear... pretty soon ppl r gunna becustomizin eye color wit the fit
smh.gif

edit: after lookin at the pic again that aint contacts... haha his eyes are *##!%*
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

LISTEN YALL!!!

YES, you can actually. What you do is you inject the ink towards the side of the eye and it "bleeds" across the white part. You have todo it several times, before the eyes are completely covered. Thats how it works, you can google that $++, not lying. Ive freakin spoke to ppl with it donem andlooked it up myself.

^

he could be right.
Cause i popped a blood vessel in my eye, but my whole damn eye wasnt red. just a corner.....

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

LISTEN YALL!!!

YES, you can actually. What you do is you inject the ink towards the side of the eye and it "bleeds" across the white part. You have to do it several times, before the eyes are completely covered. Thats how it works, you can google that $++, not lying. Ive freakin spoke to ppl with it donem and looked it up myself.
sick.gif
. Say it ain't so.

YES, you can actually. What you do is you inject the ink towards the side of the eye and it "bleeds" across the white part. You have to do it several times, before the eyes are completely covered. Thats how it works, you can google that $++, not lying. Ive freakin spoke to ppl with it donem and looked it up myself.
THAT is disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom