So a guy at work is blatantly sexually harrassing me...how should I handle this?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Really tho? It doesnt happen on a daily...but when it does...I freeze up...I have to work with this dude...he's, married....however....this is NOT the first time a Filipino man has made such movements towards me.......the other happened when I was 16 and alone at 3am in a telephone booth waiting for a bus.....we wont talk about that further....
i think you're bored and just looking for some sunday night entertainment....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Really tho? It doesnt happen on a daily...but when it does...I freeze up...I have to work with this dude...he's, married....however....this is NOT the first time a Filipino man has made such movements towards me.......the other happened when I was 16 and alone at 3am in a telephone booth waiting for a bus.....we wont talk about that further....

My dude it would of been addressed the second it happened. I'm not saying you gotta steal off on dude but address it. You know what he did and he definitely knows what he did
smh.gif
Man up and pull him to the side.

And does him being married have to do with anything?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real Pookie you should make a thread, Ppoost your sexual harassment situations
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

i think you're bored and just looking for some sunday night entertainment....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah.....I'm about to go watch Dear John
indifferent.gif
, with my future wife....this is a true story....I don't lie on NT.

Wow, I have no words. And for a second I thought OP was a female. Damn dude, why would you even share such a gay story with a group of other dudes?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wow, I have no words. And for a second I thought OP was a female. Damn dude, why would you even share such a gay story with a group of other dudes?
indifferent.gif
This dude is mad annoying. Shut up and get over yourself and your insecurities b. Pretend like you didn't see this, i know your response gon' be stupid.  We call pook logo round here though, nothing but gay stories, it ain't no big deal.  Not your story why you worried?

OP seriously man, I am asking this as a fellow NT. Are you physically intimidated by this man that you have YET to stand up for yourself? You do understand why we are saying that you must like it since it has been going on for SO LONG and you have yet to open your mouth to him? (No %%#%).

But yea man I wouldnt' share something like this even IF I was ever in a position where I enjoyed a man rubbing his thing all on my arms

Basketball Diaries?

you stay in the strangest situations son...

as big as you are tell that $%#%# to fall back...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Just go ahead and suck him off. You'll probably get a promotion
he's not his superior.  i wouldnt waste my time doing that with him personally.

laugh.gif

Son like this dude keeps caressing me and putting his penis on my forehead. I think I dont like it but Im not sure. What should I do NT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

put a mirror....thats a good idea

or wear a shirt that has a huge rectangle on the back and inside that rectangle put text that says "NON-PENIS ZONE"

or tell him if he doesnt stop..the moomoo under his bed will hurt him.

I'm thinking of putting up a concave mirror on my desk so that I can see who is behind me...this way, when he sneaks up with his %%%% attack, I can spin around and push back
laugh.gif
.. Looks like he scanned you while you weren't looking

moz-screenshot-1.png
Picture%2010-thumb.png

alien.gif

really? your a grown man lettin another dude sexually harass you? By now, he probably thinks you like it since you havent done anything about it. Be a man and just tell him stop doing that %&$#

Back
Top Bottom