So a guy at work is blatantly sexually harrassing me...how should I handle this?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Really tho? It doesnt happen on a daily...but when it does...I freeze up...I have to work with this dude...he's, married....however....this is NOT the first time a Filipino man has made such movements towards me.......the other happened when I was 16 and alone at 3am in a telephone booth waiting for a bus.....we wont talk about that further....
i think you're bored and just looking for some sunday night entertainment....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah.....I'm about to go watch Dear John
indifferent.gif
, with my future wife....this is a true story....I don't lie on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mind as well tell this one too, man.

laugh.gif
Pook, gain a witness first.

If you talk to him man-to-(wo)man, he might deny the accusations face to face.

After that, he might get a hunch that you'd take it to HR right afterward. From there, he could flip the script on you by claiming you're the one puttin' the meat on someone else's shoulder just to save his !@# and do you dirty.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

laugh.gif
Pook, gain a witness first.

If you talk to him man-to-(wo)man, he might deny the accusations face to face.

After that, he might get a hunch that you'd take it to HR right afterward. From there, he could flip the script on you by claiming you're the one puttin' the meat on someone else's shoulder just to save his !@# and do you dirty.

Good point....

RECORD AND POST ON NT!!!!!

epicness awaits

nerd.gif

End this now with a warning to do serious physical harm to him.
No way any heterosexual man is going to let any other man mash his junk on him daily without deading it immediately.
I know that lady-bouncer hit you hard, but no way that she knocked you stupid.

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Report him to HR
I say confront dude first, i hate when adults run to hr for the simplest of issues.  Just ask son to stop brushing because no one else does, then report if he continues.
I usually agree with this sentiment unless it's a situation in which someone is being sexually harassed. I know if a woman told me some dude kept rubbing his junk on her, I wouldn't tell her to sit the man down and talk it out so I wouldn't feel right saying it to a man either. This is something this man should know he should not be doing.

Get one of those egg shaped chairs like J in MIB when they were taking the writing portion of the test

ovaliamib.jpg

Next time he does it, just jump a little, show frustration, and just say "Please don't come up behind me and grab my shoulder like that, I just get uncomfortable with people walking up behind me..." If he keeps doing it, ask him why he has to keep touching you.

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Report him to HR
I say confront dude first, i hate when adults run to hr for the simplest of issues.  Just ask son to stop brushing because no one else does, then report if he continues.
Homer is wise.  Confront him, then talk to HR if he doesn't stop.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Get one of those egg shaped chairs like J in MIB when they were taking the writing portion of the test

ovaliamib.jpg
roll.gif

but yea OP he probaly thinks you like it by now

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

So...you're a dude and you let another man rub his meat on you day in and day out?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man if I was in your position, the first time would have been the last time
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just hit him with the, Youre too close mon, word Dylan

Aiight....so since I started my job about 6 months ago, there has been this guy(we both started on the same day) who has been acting real weird around me.
My desk/cubicle is in a corner and my back is perpendicular to the opening of my space; why is this significant? Well I can never see anyone approaching me from behind and I listen to music whilst working away.....

Anyhow, this older guy always seems to approach me in the weirdest of ways....dudes comes up to me, pushes his #!%! on my left or right shoulder and caresses my back for about 5seconds. At first I was like !**  - this started about 3 months ago and has gotten progressively worse.  Now, contrary to what you might think about Pookie, I do not like the feeling of a mans touch or meat in my back.

Anyhow, why post this? I was thinking of ingenious ways to combat this guy (he's a hard worker.....no pun...I have no real issue with him besides the #!%!/hand caress on my back). Me and my homegirl were at a restaurant watching team Canada beat team USA today and the convo came up....she said I should confront him, but I have never been one to confront ppl in an effective manner.  I'm thinking of putting up a concave mirror on my desk so that I can see who is behind me...this way, when he sneaks up with his #!%! attack, I can spin around and push back.....or, next time he does it, I can scream out for dear lord and act startled.......

what you think?

now, contrary to contrary of what you might think we think about you. he's probably seen your green font. being that both of you are new, and are getting acquainted, hes maybe just joking around, or testing you. let him slide for a couple more days/weeks, see where it takes you. (no pun intended)

Pookie what you should do is report it to HR. It may seem a little weird, but at least there is a record of you reporting it. Anything after that is well "out of your control" if something violent were to happen

lmaooo 6 months lmfaooooooo if he comes near you tell him straight up get the *+$# outta my space man your way to !%+#*%# close to me *+$# outta here you faggit %*+ muh****a..

You must invite it. He must think SOMETHING of YOU that would even give him the heart to ATTEMPT it the first damn time. Might want to question your body language and/or mannerisms.

Back
Top Bottom