So a guy at work is blatantly sexually harrassing me...how should I handle this?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Really tho? It doesnt happen on a daily...but when it does...I freeze up...I have to work with this dude...he's, married....however....this is NOT the first time a Filipino man has made such movements towards me.......the other happened when I was 16 and alone at 3am in a telephone booth waiting for a bus.....we wont talk about that further....
At my internship last summer, this Filipino employee also made very weird comments towards other male employees. An example would be, "Have you been working out? I can tell by looking at your body." He was also married. Needless to say, I avoided the guy in every way possible.

The fact that you've waiting so long to do something about your situation is quite questionable as well

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

J him off a little

you know... get it out of his system

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dude the next time he does it you should just fire your elbow backwards as hard as you can. That or scream out "get your ____ off my back ya goofy mark"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wow, I have no words. And for a second I thought OP was a female. Damn dude, why would you even share such a gay story with a group of other dudes?

I thought he was a girl, too.  Wow!

my highschool basketball coach used to walk up behind us during class and massage our shoulders....it was pretty disturbing

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I'm thinking of putting up a concave mirror on my desk so that I can see who is behind me...this way, when he sneaks up with his %%%% attack, I can spin around and push back
laugh.gif
.. Looks like he scanned you while you weren't looking

moz-screenshot-1.png
Picture%2010-thumb.png
roll.gif
i almost spit out my drink.

Tell your boss if not go to the cops. You have no idea what these guys can and will do. Don't risk it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So you have just been letting him rub his meat all over you for 6 months without complaining
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Gotta triple co-sign on that. But seriously regardless if OP was male or female, this should have been handled the moment he tried to slouch his salami on your shoulder lol. Talk to HR or your manager in confidentiality. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom