So a guy at work is blatantly sexually harrassing me...how should I handle this?

Aiight....so since I started my job about 6 months ago, there has been this guy(we both started on the same day) who has been acting real weird around me.
My desk/cubicle is in a corner and my back is perpendicular to the opening of my space; why is this significant? Well I can never see anyone approaching me from behind and I listen to music whilst working away.....

Anyhow, this older guy always seems to approach me in the weirdest of ways....dudes comes up to me, pushes his %%%% on my left or right shoulder and caresses my back for about 5seconds. At first I was like %$!  - this started about 3 months ago and has gotten progressively worse.  Now, contrary to what you might think about Pookie, I do not like the feeling of a mans touch or meat in my back.

Anyhow, why post this? I was thinking of ingenious ways to combat this guy (he's a hard worker.....no pun...I have no real issue with him besides the %%%%/hand caress on my back). Me and my homegirl were at a restaurant watching team Canada beat team USA today and the convo came up....she said I should confront him, but I have never been one to confront ppl in an effective manner.  I'm thinking of putting up a concave mirror on my desk so that I can see who is behind me...this way, when he sneaks up with his %%%% attack, I can spin around and push back.....or, next time he does it, I can scream out for dear lord and act startled.......

what you think?

I just think it's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, some dude is rubbing his glop on you. Never been in this situation, wish I can help.

if you do the mirror thing, homeboy's just gonna think of other ways to press his penis against your back.

you should probably just ask dude not to press his *!*! up against your back...that might help. if he say's no, then that's when you murder him.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Anyhow, this older guy always seems to approach me in the weirdest of ways....dudes comes up to me, pushes his %%%% on my left or right shoulder and caresses my back for about 5seconds. At first I was like %$!  - this started about 3 months ago and has gotten progressively worse.  Now, contrary to what you might think about Pookie, I do not like the feeling of a mans touch or meat in my back.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

How about the next time he does it tell him you'd like him to stop and explain you don't like being touched, if he continues then take it up to HR.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Report him to HR
I say confront dude first, i hate when adults run to hr for the simplest of issues.  Just ask son to stop brushing because no one else does, then report if he continues.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It just doesn't register to me that you are seemingly ok with another man rubbing his meat against you. Some of ya'll got some really high tolerances for this kind of stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Really tho? It doesnt happen on a daily...but when it does...I freeze up...I have to work with this dude...he's, married....however....this is NOT the first time a Filipino man has made such movements towards me.......the other happened when I was 16 and alone at 3am in a telephone booth waiting for a bus.....we wont talk about that further....

Tell him how u feel if he doesn't respect you report him. Otherwise keeping taking it to the chin I mean back. .rollin

Tell him how u feel if he doesn't respect you report him. Otherwise keeping taking it to the chin I mean back.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom