So a NTer actually came through (PICS) vol. nipxd

Joined Oct 5, 2007
So a week or two ago, NTer nipxd made a thread saying how he was going to give back to NT and that the first 20 people who ask for something would actually getit. I was one of those 20 people. I thought it was a joke at first but I replied saying I want Cigarrettes, Beef Jerkey and Tylenol. A week or so had passedand I completely forgot about it. But this morning a package came to my door and low and behold this was what was inside it

I was like
Dude actually sent me this stuff for free. I didnt even payfor shipping. So this thread is dedicated to anyone else that asked for stuff from nipxd. Did he actually send you guys stuff too? Props to him for keepinghis word. My vote for NTer of the year goes to him

EDIT** heres the link to the original thread http://niketalk.com/topic/170269?page=1

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally Posted by reeeem0

thats the randomest lineup of %$@! ive ever seen.....

Not really. Stog, jerky to get rid of smoker's breath & then tylenol for headache from cigarette.

reeeem0

Banned
Joined Apr 6, 2008
Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by reeeem0

thats the randomest lineup of %$@! ive ever seen.....

Not really. Stog, jerky to get rid of smoker's breath & then tylenol for headache from cigarette.
im not a (cig) smoker, but that jerky idea sounds piff tho
sweet teaworks better imo

Joined Oct 5, 2007
I forgot I remember he said ask for things at are small, like things you could get at your local 7-11. So those were the first 4 things I could think of.
I shouldve asked for lotto Scratchers.

Joined Sep 10, 2005
Free bogies

I wish I got in early enough to ask for something. I would've asked for a carton of Newports.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now