So a NTer actually came through (PICS) vol. nipxd

So a week or two ago, NTer nipxd made a thread saying how he was going to give back to NT and that the first 20 people who ask for something would actually getit. I was one of those 20 people. I thought it was a joke at first but I replied saying I want Cigarrettes, Beef Jerkey and Tylenol. A week or so had passedand I completely forgot about it. But this morning a package came to my door and low and behold this was what was inside it

dsc0727.jpg

I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude actually sent me this stuff for free. I didnt even payfor shipping. So this thread is dedicated to anyone else that asked for stuff from nipxd. Did he actually send you guys stuff too? Props to him for keepinghis word. My vote for NTer of the year goes to him

EDIT** heres the link to the original thread http://niketalk.com/topic/170269?page=1

Originally Posted by reeeem0

thats the randomest lineup of %$@! ive ever seen.....

laugh.gif
Not really. Stog, jerky to get rid of smoker's breath & then tylenol for headache from cigarette.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by reeeem0

thats the randomest lineup of %$@! ive ever seen.....

laugh.gif
Not really. Stog, jerky to get rid of smoker's breath & then tylenol for headache from cigarette.
wink.gif

im not a (cig) smoker, but that jerky idea sounds piff tho
smokin.gif
sweet teaworks better imo

I forgot I remember he said ask for things at are small, like things you could get at your local 7-11. So those were the first 4 things I could think of.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I shouldve asked for lotto Scratchers.

Free bogies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I got in early enough to ask for something. I would've asked for a carton of Newports.

Back
Top Bottom