So about the age 18-21 does everyone feel like there life is goin no where?

Just talkin to some of my older friends today and they all pretty much said around 18- 21 you feel like you not doin nothin
roll.gif
even if u workin and in school for whtever reason anyone agree?

u got your whole life ahead of you...everyone has days like this. If you surround yourself with people who have drive, you'll see things pick up.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
yea I feel the same way. I'm 21 in school no job but got a call from my old manager so we'll see. I think I'm just getting lazier and lazier every year smh.

life does feel more like a cycle during those years.

school, work, homework, study, test, sleep, eat, repeat.

i'm 26 and it ain't lookin good for ya boy
smh.gif
I'm in the military so at least I've got that to fall back on.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
i hear ya bruh, I really dont want to be 26, I really really really dont want to be 26 man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
I am about to leave for basic and idk if its a good move but whatever i just need to get somethin goin ya know but i feel you 100 percent

Kinda off topic, but I feel like college life is going nowhere/not as planned. I feel like starting anew, in say a couple years. I'm really not focused & started on the wrong foot (in terms of gpa), so now I'm fighting and clawing to make progress that seems like it isn't coming. I need a clean slate. I'm not too sure if that is even possible.

I figured I'd hustle and do a 4 year program in 3, then move from there.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yo what is wrong with some of yall _'s man?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though..[/color]
laugh.gif

[Jay-Z][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It only gets better[/color] [/Jay-Z]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm 22, 23 in the summer.

I've gone to school on and off. Always worked though, but I don't see myself as a cable guy my whole life. I dread waking up every morning knowing that I work.

It's hit me that I HAVE TO go back to school, it finally hit me that I know what it is I want to do. I feel content, and up to the challenge.

I'm just pissed it took me almost 5 years after high school to finally realize this...

Man.
I'm 17, in the AP and honors classes.
I feel like I'm studying too much.
I have a small social life, and I feel like it sucks.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I'm 22, 23 in the summer.

I've gone to school on and off. Always worked though, but I don't see myself as a cable guy my whole life. I dread waking up every morning knowing that I work.

It's hit me that I HAVE TO go back to school, it finally hit me that I know what it is I want to do. I feel content, and up to the challenge.

I'm just pissed it took me almost 5 years after high school to finally realize this...
EXACT SAME for me... Except for not a cable guy

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

Man.
I'm 17, in the AP and honors classes.
I feel like I'm studying too much.
I have a small social life, and I feel like it sucks.
advice from hs grad....social life in HS is overrated.  most of those people you won't talk to again.

your grades are what is most important. TRUST.

as for me...stuck in CC with no job...
smh.gif

should've tried harder in HS.
tired.gif

I'm 21. I graduated from a fashion institute in Dec and am now an assistant designer for a major clothing brand.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom