So Access Hollywood asks who should play Frank Sinatra...

So i was watching Access Hollywood today and they were taking a poll as to who should play Frank Sinatra
Here were the Candidates, last one kinda made me laugh
roll.gif

2rysnqp.jpg

Jamie Foxx!? Ummm.........Maybe him playing Sammy would make more sense. I think Leo would be a great choice.

As good as Jamie Foxx is....America wouldn't let it happen. On the other hand, leo LOOKs like a young Frank. I thought that back when he was in'Catch me if you can."

Jamie could play Frank, Flavor Flav could play Sammy, Mo' Nique could play Marylin it could be like soul plane 2...im wit it!

Originally Posted by Gello 201

As good as Jamie Foxx is....America wouldn't let it happen

Although ur statement is true, i don't understand why he would even be in the running...

im just sayin I doubt a white man would ever be considered to play say sammy davis junior, a biopic is meant to accurately represent the person its being doneon...and to cross that barrier from a historical standpoint would not only make zero sense, but be somewhat disrespectful to the person of subject matter.Although her performance as a representation of Bob Dylan was revered, in my opinion it made 0 sense for cate blanchett to take on the role (even though itwasnt truely bob dylan she was portraying)

really Jamie Foxx? First off i thought he was Ray Charles... secondly i believe Frank Sinatra was white

Back
Top Bottom