So after a fun filled show, my night ended in the hospital....

troll-thread-is-troll.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These chicks were on some Hostel steez.  And never mix Four Lokos with sexy feelings

they dont even sell 4lokos in NYC... ducktales

Dude! Its crazy! After I left my house yesterday.I encounter two sister trolls. They were feeling me and asked me if I wanted to get a threesome going. I was like "ok whatever". We got to thei house and one of them took a shower and te other one cooked some food. Better cook me some food. I don't smash on an empty stomach. Then it got weird. They gave me some 4lokos, which they don't sell around here anymore, and they started doing some freaky stuff. I passed out and woke up at the hospital. I don't know what happened. I think I got trolled. #REALLIFE

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These chicks were on some Hostel steez.  And never mix Four Lokos with sexy feelings

they dont even sell 4lokos in NYC... ducktales

Yes they do.

Translation for the OP: I wanted to watch Hostel and don't have friends so I went up to these four locals to see if they wanted to come with. They were sexy. They declined and then I caught feelings. Two of the locos beat me up. I'm in hospital now. I have internet.

Until OP updates us with details of what happened last night with the "threesome," I'm calling ducktales.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Translation for the OP: I wanted to watch Hostel and don't have friends so I went up to these four locals to see if they wanted to come with. They were sexy. They declined and then I caught feelings. Two of the locos beat me up. I'm in hospital now. I have internet.
lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom