So after a fun filled show, my night ended in the hospital....

Originally Posted by Boi

Until OP updates us with details of what happened last night with the "threesome," I'm calling ducktales.

if the update dosnt include pics im still calling ducktales

Story
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What happened? They attacked you with a knife after you took your shirt off and they saw your gyno?

Tired of all these false stories of you guys pretending to be some kind of super hyper men who get all the ladies cause that is not the case at all and it is not right. You guys pretrary these women as if they are goals to reach. I highly doubt what your story says is happening.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Tired of all these false stories of you guys pretending to be some kind of super hyper men who get all the ladies cause that is not the case at all and it is not right. You guys pretrary these women as if they are goals to reach. I highly doubt what your story says is happening.

Gonna agree with this guy

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How are you tired of these stories when troll most of the time?

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

you smashed in the hospital?

Thats what I'm saying. Sometimes these stories are so out of hand they result in redicilous lies. Like who seriously is smashing in a hospital?

Back
Top Bottom