So after all those guns...and when its all said...T.I. will only do 2 months...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gVmDqnj9MyH4KdX6Ip5dZUNOJmzAD986VMCO1

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Rapper T.I. will be coming to Arkansas - to serve a federal prison sentence.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., must report to Forrest City's low-security federal prison by noon on May 26, according to court filings.There, Harris will join 1,500 other
inmates as he serves a year-and-one-day prison sentence after pleading guilty in March to federal weapons charges in Atlanta.

The rapper, the self-proclaimed "King of the South," had faced a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each charge in histhree-count indictment.

Harris will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served after being charged, so his stay at the Forrest City prison likely will be onlytwo months.

R.D. Weeks, a spokesman for the prison, said Harris likely would be treated like any other prisoner coming into the facility.

"Unless there are custody or security concerns, all incoming inmates are placed in general population," Weeks told The Associated Press.

Weeks said each cell at the prison is double-bunked. Harris also will have the opportunity to use the recreation yard, as well as take part in counseling orparticipate in the one of the
facility's 14 religious groups, Week said.

Harris, 28, was arrested after trying to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers from undercover federal agents in 2007. That came after Harris' bestfriend was killed following a
post-performance party in Cincinnati in 2006. The rapper has said the bullets that killed his friend were meant for him.

Upon his release, Harris will be on probation for three years. He also must pay a $100,000 fine as part of his sentence.

Harris' sixth album, "Paper Trail," has sold about 2 million copies and the rapper earned a Grammy for the song "Swagga Like Us" thathe performed with Jay-Z. Harris wrote the lyrics for
the album while awaiting trial.

Amazing what money...(or other activities will do
smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ our justice system...but
smokin.gif
for Clifford (I was hoping he'd do more time so Dro could hold down the fortress). Don't get me wrongthough, Tip is that dude...

I dont want nobody t go to prison but dang only 2 months?

T F.B.Iiiiii - Gucci
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Money and actually putting in work goes a LONG way. Why spend money on keeping him in prison when he can be out paying "costs".

Exactly thats why they call it "paying your debt to society"

And they knew that all along.

Tell me that TI wouldn't have been more depressed if he knew he had to serve the whole year...

dude has been partying like nothing happened.

...right...

Originally Posted by dreClark

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Actually, putting aside the interests of his family, as a fan I was hoping he'd do his year bid and come out with some fire #%# music. Almost like an UrbanLegend all over again.

Justice isn't blind. However, I wouldn't be surprised if dude is an informant on the low low now.

Man i need lots of money. If i speed again within the next two yrs i'm gonna do more jail time than the *+*+# with the arsenal from mr and mrs smithfridge. +%!@.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Man i need lots of money. If i speed again within the next two yrs i'm gonna do more jail time than the *+*+# with the arsenal from mr and mrs smith fridge. +%!@.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

http://www.google.com/hos...dX6Ip5dZUNOJmzAD986VMCO1

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Rapper T.I. will be coming to Arkansas - to serve a federal prison sentence.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., must report to Forrest City's low-security federal prison by noon on May 26, according to court filings. There, Harris will join 1,500 other
inmates as he serves a year-and-one-day prison sentence after pleading guilty in March to federal weapons charges in Atlanta.

The rapper, the self-proclaimed "King of the South," had faced a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each charge in his three-count indictment.

Harris will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served after being charged, so his stay at the Forrest City prison likely will be only two months.

R.D. Weeks, a spokesman for the prison, said Harris likely would be treated like any other prisoner coming into the facility.

"Unless there are custody or security concerns, all incoming inmates are placed in general population," Weeks told The Associated Press.

Weeks said each cell at the prison is double-bunked. Harris also will have the opportunity to use the recreation yard, as well as take part in counseling or participate in the one of the
facility's 14 religious groups, Week said.

Harris, 28, was arrested after trying to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers from undercover federal agents in 2007. That came after Harris' best friend was killed following a
post-performance party in Cincinnati in 2006. The rapper has said the bullets that killed his friend were meant for him.

Upon his release, Harris will be on probation for three years. He also must pay a $100,000 fine as part of his sentence.

Harris' sixth album, "Paper Trail," has sold about 2 million copies and the rapper earned a Grammy for the song "Swagga Like Us" that he performed with Jay-Z. Harris wrote the lyrics for
the album while awaiting trial.

Amazing what money...(or other activities will do
smh.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I like how you said that

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

And they knew that all along.

Tell me that TI wouldn't have been more depressed if he knew he had to serve the whole year...

dude has been partying like nothing happened.

...right...

his lawyers have probably made so much money off of this case

this is some amazing, legal loophole mess that's just happened

and he definitely knew this all along.. he probably was told that the confinement days will count as time served from jump

"TIP Flashin Illegal Guns On Camera And It's Ok, Cuz His Money Make His Lawyers Make The Charges Go Away"

Good for him but the justice system sucks, had it been me or anyone of ya'll the sentence would have been 5 times that.

Man, our system is really %+%%!# up. I really wasn't praying for dude to stay in there, he's one of my favorite artist and I have a high level ofrespect for him. But that's crazy. If it was any one of us, we would've been pretty much screwed. I need to get me some money or start rapping asap.

Back
Top Bottom