So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i agree with you on the non cw nicknames...didnt they name raptors because they look like the Toronto jerseys though? Hmm We should have named em true red 7s.. (except I dont know if that would stick, what name do you think we should have named them instead?)

Why do they even need a nickname at all? Back in the early 90's, we just refereed to them as the black/red VII's...NOT BRED VII's or RAPTOR VII's.
wrong b...back when jordans were JUST coming out and no one cared about da older models like that we called em by years "yo son those dem 89 jordans, wit da flght patch" ...or "yo son remember then 91 jordans wit da huarache tongue?"

ALL them old heads on my block refered to em by year da way cats describe madden games...

all those old boxes were EXTRA generic when it came to describing da colors on da sneaker....and it want till da jordan XII's till they actually started slappin roman numerals on da boxes. and that went with all da sig models of players that had kicks.

i agree with you on the non cw nicknames...didnt they name raptors because they look like the Toronto jerseys though? Hmm We should have named em true red 7s.. (except I dont know if that would stick, what name do you think we should have named them instead?)

Why do they even need a nickname at all? Back in the early 90's, we just refereed to them as the black/red VII's...NOT BRED VII's or RAPTOR VII's.
wrong b...back when jordans were JUST coming out and no one cared about da older models like that we called em by years "yo son those dem 89 jordans, wit da flght patch" ...or "yo son remember then 91 jordans wit da huarache tongue?"

ALL them old heads on my block refered to em by year da way cats describe madden games...

all those old boxes were EXTRA generic when it came to describing da colors on da sneaker....and it want till da jordan XII's till they actually started slappin roman numerals on da boxes. and that went with all da sig models of players that had kicks.

Well NT you can't ever say that JB doesn't read this forum ever again, as far as shoe names go we always called the shoes by their names i.e. IIIs VIIIs XIs etc

Well NT you can't ever say that JB doesn't read this forum ever again, as far as shoe names go we always called the shoes by their names i.e. IIIs VIIIs XIs etc

JB is so out of touch with it's own history sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised to see them actually release September Blue VI's in the future.
ha ha
i like this comment

JB is so out of touch with it's own history sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised to see them actually release September Blue VI's in the future.
ha ha
i like this comment

i like the shirt, it's funny but would never buy it

it's not that serious people

i don't use nicknames but don't knock it either

i like the shirt, it's funny but would never buy it

it's not that serious people

i don't use nicknames but don't knock it either

I use the word bred and people know what I'm talking about so it works. For the haters what's your "replacement"? If you want to type out black & red, that's certainly your perogative

I use the word bred and people know what I'm talking about so it works. For the haters what's your "replacement"? If you want to type out black & red, that's certainly your perogative

I like the concept......yet, tuuurrrible execution! JB is looking to reach out to the younger generation.

This would have been more successful if done individually. IMHO.

I like the concept......yet, tuuurrrible execution! JB is looking to reach out to the younger generation.

This would have been more successful if done individually. IMHO.

i got a headache just trying to read all the nicknames. interesting shirt imo. probably one of the more original ideas for a shirt for jb in a long time.

i got a headache just trying to read all the nicknames. interesting shirt imo. probably one of the more original ideas for a shirt for jb in a long time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I guess it really depends on where you're from then. Although I remember some people calling certain Jordans by years, many of us still used numbers.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I guess it really depends on where you're from then. Although I remember some people calling certain Jordans by years, many of us still used numbers.

Back
Top Bottom