So Apparently The Nation of Islam is Combining with the Church of Scientology?

cliffs verbatim from the article:

-The Minister Louis Farrakhan has integrated Scientology into National of Islam theology

-Farrakhan continues to praise L. Ron Hubbard, the allegedly racist, white founder of the Church of Scientology

-The radical faith leader is training hundreds of NOI adherents in controversial “auditing” and Dianetics techniques used in Scientology to help blacks overcome trauma in their past

-He believes adopting Scientology will help whites avoid being ”devil Christians” and “Satan Jews.”

Here's the article itself (long read).

Here's Louis Farrakhan talking about how great Scientology is for NOI.

Here are some articles from the Final Call, NOI's official newspaper:

Nation of Islam Auditors Graduation Held for Third Saviours’ Day in A Row

Nation adopts new technology to serve Black Nation, world

A weekend of healing at Mosque Maryam

View media item 448264
View media item 448286They even got Kid from Kid 'N Play

View media item 448325No real reason for this pic but they could get it.

What is this about? Is this like some kind of brainwashing merger? Where is Ja Rule to make sense of all this?

if you really want to learn about islam go to a local mosque.

But....Scientology?

I didn't start this thread to learn more about Islam, as much as I did to speculate about Scientology and NOI engaging in a partnership.

You don't see alot of non-NOI muslims getting down with L Ron Hubbard. You don't even see alot of Christians, Jews, Bhuddists, worshippers of Thoth etc. combining their own churches and followers with the principles of Scientology.

Wouldn't that be like a particular Christian denomination being integrated from the top down with Shintoism? Like, completely seperate religions, complete in their own ways, deciding to make an organizational and ideological partnership?

Last edited:
This is one of the saddest and most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I don't even know what to say.

Some days I feel that all hope is lost

tired.gif

Good news. Hopefully every cult/religion will eventually just merge into one big thing, it'll make it easier for the rest of us to ignore them.

Last edited:
So they're saying that it's better to embrace Scientology over Christianity and Judaism? Yeah, that makes sense. 

Astagfirallah. The nation of islam doesn't represent Islam at all. According to the Qu'ran prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was the last prophet and the nation of Islam claims it was elijah mohammed,  that alone is an insult to Islam and it is not allowed either, as they are fabricating and adding additional bits to the Qu'ran. There is a reason why many initial NOI members such as Malcolm X and Mike Tyson converted to tradional sunni islam once they realised the lies they were being fed. And to add insult to injury they are now adding this foolishness into their so called religion.

if you really want to learn about islam go to a local mosque.

But....Scientology?

I didn't start this thread to learn more about Islam, as much as I did to speculate about Scientology and NOI engaging in a partnership.

You don't see alot of non-NOI muslims getting down with L Ron Hubbard. You don't even see alot of Christians, Jews, Bhuddists, worshippers of Thoth etc. combining their own churches and followers with the principles of Scientology.

Wouldn't that be like a particular Christian denomination being integrated from the top down with Shintoism? Like, completely seperate religions, complete in their own ways, deciding to make an organizational and ideological partnership?

there must be some sort of monetary gain for him

nation of Islam looking kinda shaky... I mean scientology...

Somewhere the evil lord xenu frowns upon this...

I heard Farrakhan speak on this...he said that he wanted people in the NOI to take dianetics classes because he believed it would help them overcome the psychological effects of past trauma (racism, slavery, childhood issues etc). He was basically saying that he found something in dianetics that could help his people and that it doesn't matter who created it. He said he had no allegiance or affiliation with scientology, that l. ron hubbard simply created something he thought was a good self help tool.

Astagfirallah. The nation of islam doesn't represent Islam at all. According to the Qu'ran prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was the last prophet and the nation of Islam claims it was elijah mohammed,  that alone is an insult to Islam and it is not allowed either, as they are fabricating and adding additional bits to the Qu'ran. There is a reason why many initial NOI members such as Malcolm X and Mike Tyson converted to tradional sunni islam once they realised the lies they were being fed. And to add insult to injury they are now adding this foolishness into their so called religion.
This.

But I also remember a while back hearing that Scientology was making a push in the black communities. Someone told me a while back that Scientology was being pushed heavy amongst black people in South Africa.

But I also remember a while back hearing that Scientology was making a push in the black communities. Someone told me a while back that Scientology was being pushed heavy amongst black people in South Africa.

Correct. HEAVILY being pushed a while ago. It's slowed down a bit more after a few exposes and some investigative journalism.

after earth i heard was basically Scientology propaganda written by your boy will smith.

Back
Top Bottom