So Are The Olympicks the Hottest Producer Team Out?

1,935
11
Joined
May 24, 2006
I don't think I've heard a bad beat from them.

Olympicks + Rawse =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 

overgrinding

Banned
1,399
10
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
lol how many beats have they done?

the answer is still no...

remember justice league? the neptunes?

it doesnt really matter tho... drumma >
 
12,103
12
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
a friend of mine from ATL had one of their beats before Rawse and crew even did...then they stole it...


"cool story" I know but...oh well
 
1,515
11
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Originally Posted by OverGrinding

lol how many beats have they done?

the answer is still no...

remember justice league? the neptunes?

it doesnt really matter tho... drumma >
that is my false my good sir...Polow>>>drumma
 
2,698
15
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
couple nice beats on that Triple Cs album but not the hottest team out


Justice League, Tha Bizness, The Runners, 'Tunes still >>>> them
 
147
10
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

couple nice beats on that Triple Cs album but not the hottest team out


Justice League, Tha Bizness, The Runners, 'Tunes still >>>> them


this.
 

ham city

Banned
10,118
202
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by OverGrinding

lol how many beats have they done?


the answer is still no...


remember justice league? the neptunes?


it doesnt really matter tho... drumma >



This n right here knows what's good
 
1,133
10
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
::


No
because they only taking Justice League's style and jogging wit it


::
 
8,616
56
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by ZSong

::


No
because they only taking Justice League's style and jogging wit it


::

Say word Justice League has a style?

Adding drums to a sample, I'm guessing?
 
1,133
10
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ZSong

No
because they only taking Justice League's style and jogging wit it
Say word Justice League has a style?

Adding drums to a sample, I'm guessing?
Well, a style of picking samples with a certain type of soundscape

...Don't try to stunt on me
laugh.gif



::
 

ham city

Banned
10,118
202
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ZSong

No

because they only taking Justice League's style and jogging wit it
Say word Justice League has a style?

Adding drums to a sample, I'm guessing?
Well, a style of picking samples with a certain type of soundscape

...Don't try to stunt on me
laugh.gif



::




laugh.gif
 
8,616
56
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
I just think you're giving Justice League a little too much credit
laugh.gif


And who the hell are The Olympicks? One hot beat means they're the hottest producer team out? iQuit..
 
185
10
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I just think you're giving Justice League a little too much credit
laugh.gif


And who the hell are The Olympicks? One hot beat means they're the hottest producer team out? iQuit..

They got a couple tracks with Triple Cs and other down south dudes They're cool but they arent "there" yet.
  
 
1,979
119
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I don't think I've heard a bad beat from them.

Olympicks + Rawse =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would classify them as decent up & comers. Far from the hottest out. Mafia Music 2 is their biggest record to date. I know they co-produced Donnis' single "Gone" and here is the rest of their production credits:

294jl08.jpg
5tt210.jpg
23iv0ox.jpg

35layrt.jpg
 
2,160
15
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
their hottest and probably only really dope beat is "mafia music 2," which is probably why you're making this claim after the fact and not before. with that said, the fact that it takes 6 people to make their beats completely negates any mediocre talent i thought they had. sorry.. and illionaire, you're bugging. justice league does a whole lot more than just adding drums to a sample.
 

ham city

Banned
10,118
202
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Toomp>
This.




Toomp is the man, but he hasn't been the hottest producer out for years. He's an established legend, the last few years he's laid int he cut blessing us with the occasional Toomp beat.
 
8,616
56
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by McFlyyy

and illionaire, you're bugging. justice league does a whole lot more than just adding drums to a sample.

It shouldn't take 3 people to put drums over this.
 
2,160
15
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
they didn't just loop that off wax and put drums on it.. there's a bunch of live instruments in the beat as well as subtle change ups. listen to "maybach music 2" and tell me that all they did was put drums on a sample.
 
Top Bottom