So...Beyonce wants to play She-Hulk

Beyonce Knowles sure does work. There are rumors of her playing Wonder Woman, possibly Angela Davis and last year she was confirmed to play Eartha Kitt. Now, the Obsessed star, who earned a #1 movie at the box office last week, is allegedly trying to land the role of comic book character She Hulk, according to MediaTakeout.

Something is fishy about this story - earlier this month it was reported thatMeagan Fox landed the role even though Oscar-winner Nicholas Cage, who is involved in the project, wanted Eva Mendez. Now the role might go to Bey?

According to Wikipedia: "She-Hulk has been a member of the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Heroes For Hire, Defenders, Fantastic Force, and S.H.I.E.L.D. A highly skilled lawyer, she has served as legal counsel to various superheroes on numerous occasions. Her cousin is Bruce Banner, better known as The Incredible Hulk."

I'm not sure how I feel about Bey as She Hulk. But, she truly is the She Hulk of entertainment - she works like the rent is due and the lights are about to be shut off! [source]

smh.gif

EDIT: TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I didn't read this there but the person claim they got it from MediaTakeOut

beyonce plays beyonce whenever she's in a movie..

no range as an actress..

sort of like how owen wilson plays owen wilson in every movie he's in..

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

no range as an actress..

dont forget matthew mcconaughey

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Beyonce Knowles sure does work. There are rumors of her playing Wonder Woman, possibly Angela Davis and last year she was confirmed to play Eartha Kitt. Now, the Obsessed star, who earned a #1 movie at the box office last week, is allegedly trying to land the role of comic book character She Hulk, according to MediaTakeout.

Something is fishy about this story - earlier this month it was reported thatMeagan Fox landed the role even though Oscar-winner Nicholas Cage, who is involved in the project, wanted Eva Mendez. Now the role might go to Bey?

According to Wikipedia: "She-Hulk has been a member of the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Heroes For Hire, Defenders, Fantastic Force, and S.H.I.E.L.D. A highly skilled lawyer, she has served as legal counsel to various superheroes on numerous occasions. Her cousin is Bruce Banner, better known as The Incredible Hulk."

I'm not sure how I feel about Bey as She Hulk. But, she truly is the She Hulk of entertainment - she works like the rent is due and the lights are about to be shut off! [source]
smh.gif

EDIT: TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I didn't read this there but the person claim they got it from MediaTakeOut

eyes.gif

Even if it is true, just because she say " I want to play ______." in a 100 million dollar movie....not money to play with and let ride on theshoulders of a unproven/subpar singer/actress. Doubt Meagan Fox will do it either. if Wonder Woman,who is 100x the hero She Hulk is, is stuck in developementhell, I doubt She Hulk will see light of day before 2015.

If the actual She-Hulk is going to be CGIed or be body-doubled by a buff woman, then the producers need to cast someone true to Jennifer Walters. Fox, Mendez,and Beyonce are all terrible choices.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

no range as an actress..

thank you... i've been tellin ppl this... she plays nothin but singers in every movie she's in...

So Bruce Banner is supposed to have a Black cousin? Also She-Hulk is notoriously promiscuous that's not something she'd want to be associated with

Never trip off of seein her on screen. But She-Hulk?! I can't picture her gettin mad like that.
laugh.gif

She isn't going to get it...saw Obsession, movie was good but her acting was average/poor. She needs to stick with singing

Back
Top Bottom