So Biggie dissed Raekwon in "Who Shot Ya" b/c Rae & Ghost dissed Biggie on "Shark ******"

This is old news and I'm sure it's been discussed at length on here a couple times.

Ghost & Rae really felt big was biting their whole drug kingpin style but had more credibility with that baby album cover shhh. Big sends a few shots onWho Shot Ya but that song got him sending shots to a host of other rappers as well.

"Shark N's" was the skit or interlude that was directed toward Big cuz they thought he was biting they style (on OB4CL I believe)... Come tothink about it, Ghost didn't like too many other rappers... (Jay and 50 for example)...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

"Shark N's" was the skit or interlude that was directed toward Big cuz they thought he was biting they style (on OB4CL I believe)... Come to think about it, Ghost didn't like too many other rappers... (Jay and 50 for example)...

Ghost really don't like nobody.
tongue.gif

So if Ghostface didn't like Jay, why was he performing in Fade to Black at the official concert at MSG?
nerd.gif

Or did they both get past that.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I'm almost positive that Puff said "who shot ya" was mostly at Nas.

that what I always thought also

N's mad b/c they know that cash rules...everything around me, 2 glock 9's, any *$!%@++$!@% whiperin about mine

I mean, BIG made references to WU several times. Although there might have been some animosity between the two he paid homage as well.

Wu was making light weight disses at Big for jacking Nas's Illmatic album cover idea (baby pics)... It never really escalated into a real beef, I wish itdid though. Wu-Tang woulda came together and chewed up BIG.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So if Ghostface didn't like Jay, why was he performing in Fade to Black at the official concert at MSG?
nerd.gif

They may have gotten past their differences by then...

But, then again, Ghost was there to perform with Missy Elliot, I don't recall him being wit Jay on stage or even on camera together, unless I missed it...

But Ghost didn't like Jay back in the late 90's...

As a matter of fact, I believe his verse on "Scary Hours" was for Jay...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

nerd.gif

But, then again, Ghost was there to perform with Missy Elliot, I don't recall him being wit Jay on stage or even on camera together, unless I missed it...

You mean Beyonce??

Originally Posted by M16

Wu was making light weight disses at Big for jacking Nas's Illmatic album cover idea (baby pics)... It never really escalated into a real beef, I wish it did though. Wu-Tang woulda came together and chewed up BIG.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by M16

Wu was making light weight disses at Big for jacking Nas's Illmatic album cover idea (baby pics)... It never really escalated into a real beef, I wish it did though. Wu-Tang woulda came together and chewed up BIG.
roll.gif
I don't see the comedy, that's the truth. BIG always handled beef on the "can't we all just get along" tip, save Jeru.

nerd.gif

They got past it. 1996 and prior isn't 2003/04. Honestly Ghost is lightweight Game status when it comes to flip floppin on who he disses orbeefs with. I was surprised when he dropped Curtis' name in a non-negative manner on the White Linen Affair(Toney Awards) on BDR. If not that he actuallypatched things up with dude which I'm not sure about.

I bet he'd probably give Ma$e a pound now a days too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
I don't see the comedy, that's the truth. BIG always handled beef on the "can't we all just get along" tip, save Jeru.

like the Wu would have come together to diss him
Meth had mad love for him and he even had RZA producing on Life After Death
that was a problem that R.A.G.U. had cus [meth]rae and ghost ain't like no one[/meth] the rest of the wu didn't give a damn

i fail to see the comedy as well

seems like big was beefing with everybody back then, word to ogc's no fear video.

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

that was a problem that R.A.G.U. had cus [meth]rae and ghost ain't like no one[/meth] the rest of the wu didn't give a damn

Obviously BIG had love... everyone had love for BIG. The thing is, if it ever got to that point, the majority of the Clan or even affiliates woulda got in onit and went hard. Biggie woulda stood no chance.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Obviously BIG had love... everyone had love for BIG. The thing is, if it ever got to that point, the majority of the Clan or even affiliates woulda got in on it and went hard. Biggie woulda stood no chance.
I agree that IF the wu wanted to they coulda took BIG out
but that would have never happened them N's couldn't/can't agree on @$!%

GZA and Killah Priest alone woulda lyrically OBLITERATED Biggie.

Back
Top Bottom