So By NOT Being A Simp, How Do You Get The Girl?

luv lindsay

Banned
If you're ignoring her and acting like you dont care, then how would that 
make you have the girl?

stop over thinking *+%* and just talk to them

if she isn't feeling you then on to the next one

It's never about simping. You don't have to simp to get girls.

WIO like so
tumblr_lo0up6Y87V1qhj490o1_500.gif

or just show them how much swag you have
tumblr_lp9omffon11qijrdjo1_500.jpg

#swag

you have the show her you're interested, but you don't need her. and that you're perfectly fine without her because you're just not into her or you've got other girls. jealousy is strong in women

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

stop over thinking *+%* and just talk to them

if she isn't feeling you then on to the next one

This x Infinity

Stop beating around the !$$@*!% bush. If you want her go get her. Dont over do %#+$ and look like a chump though. If shes not with it, then theres more where she came from.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If I was this dudes parents and I saw he put his dirty *#* sneakers in my refrigerator, he wouldve caught this....

thbig40356401.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If I was this dudes parents and I saw he put his dirty $*@ sneakers in my refrigerator, he wouldve caught this....

thbig40356401.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Hey fam, let that boy refrigerate
pimp.gif

Just keep being mysterious and doing what you've been doing, and just wait for her to come to you. Baleedat

You can be assertive without being a jerk. Girls like a guy who knows what he wants and they don't like being nagged. For example, a lot of guys shoot themselves in the foot by thinking they're doing the nice kind thing by asking a girl where she wants to go, asking her if she's having a good time, making sure she's okay every half hour. That's not the case. She'll view you as an insecure nagger (no racist).

Be assertive by knowing what you want to do and then ask her if she'd like to join. Don't come off as unsure. Don't keep saying things like, "Are you having a good time? Is this place okay? We can go somewhere else if you'd like."

Be confident and flirt a bit. You can be a gentleman at the same time without being a simp.
Don't try to be too nice. I can tell you that wont work. Just do you.

Oh and just say things that will have her thinking about what you meant by them. Women love to analyze things. Also pay close attention to what she's saying since women love to drop these hints.

i was talking to a girl who seemed really interested in me, but then she slowly stopped showing interest, and that made me want her even more. tricky little @#+$@, she is.

Hizzle wrote:
Be assertive by knowing what you want to do and then ask her if she'd like to join. Don't come off as unsure. Don't keep saying things like, "Are you having a good time? Is this place okay? We can go somewhere else if you'd like."

THIS. Something i picked up from my days.
pimp.gif

I use to be on that "whatcha wanna do?" type %%@! when i was younger 
sick.gif

you dont got to ignore her,just dont put it on a pedal stool,keep in contact with her about as much as one your boys,aint nothing wrong with callin to see whats good and if anything is poppin and if not trying to get something poppin,just beware of the friend zone,make sure she knows you like her.

Back
Top Bottom