So Cal Meet Up BBQ - Huntington Beach

Ok so Sage909, KtownTrash and myself are trying to get a bbq rolling at hungtington beach next week 9/15. Thinking of getting a paypal going and anyone who wants to go can pitch in $10 for some carne asada or chicken. Everyone provide thier own drinks and extras. The more people who want to go and actually pitch in the easier it get's this going.

Ok so Sage909, KtownTrash and myself are trying to get a bbq rolling at hungtington beach next week 9/15. Thinking of getting a paypal going and anyone who wants to go can pitch in $10 for some carne asada or chicken. Everyone provide thier own drinks and extras. The more people who want to go and actually pitch in the easier it get's this going.

No love for the regional forum??

Would get more attention here since not everyone visits the regional forums and were doing this a week in advance, take your salty *** somewhere else

Not salty at all son, I check the SoCal forum daily and a lot of the SoCal nters do...

Last edited:
okay just like Lpheat22 said, everyone who's down to go pitch in for food. If your srs about going let Lpheat or myself know.

Another topic that was brought up, bringing our girls ? is that something we should do ?

Last edited:
okay just like Lpheat22 said, everyone who's down to go pitch in for food. If your srs about going let Lpheat or myself know.
Another topic that was brought up, bringing our girls ? is that something we should do ?

I've got 4 other Nter's down...Don't bring ur girl, let's hit the bars after!

Also, where in HB?

Last edited:
Would get more attention here since not everyone visits the regional forums and were doing this a week in advance, take your salty *** somewhere else

whats wrong with you? i stated my opinion. it was merely that and a fact for myself. it wasn't sarcasm. i'm on that instagram post so i know what this is about. lol.

whats wrong with you? i stated my opinion. it was merely that and a fact for myself. it wasn't sarcasm. i'm on that instagram post so i know what this is about. lol.

That's all I was saying and dude thought I was salty...Just helping bro lol.

yeah, all good i aint mad. i know people post sarcastic toned posts here all the time so its easy to get things mixed up.

anyways, im in socal, but won't be around that weekend like i said on instagram. maybe next meetup. still down for the strip club summit though.

Back
Top Bottom