So Cal Open Basketball Tournament

Anyone in the So Cal, Los Angeles area looking to run some games in an open tournament this weekend shoot me a pm. Right now we got five heads, two played and started up at Cypress College this past year. Preferably looking for two big legit big dudes, 6'5 and up.

If ur interested hit me up with a PM...just a heads up Friday game would be late late over at Salesian High School in Los Angeles and games Saturday would be at Paramount High School in the Bellflower/Paramount neighborhood.

6'5 and over ? smh pass
laugh.gif
i'm only 6'2 and i shoot Js all day . You giants probably won't even give me looks

Nah not like that man, but we need a big guy that's for sure. I think one of the squads rolls with Lorenzo Mata, one squad has some guys that have played overseas, and there are other squads that have 6'5 and 6'6 dudes coming off the bench and stuff. We just need dudes who can help board and play D. We'll put up a lot of points but our size might hamper us on the glass, that's why I posted for 6'5 and up. You live in the area?

Back
Top Bottom