SO CAL You need to make some quick cash? Read now!

Ok so heres some 411, i need your help! If you know anyone that manages or owns a supermarket/restaurnt email me or call me. Especially if there in Malibu or Santa Moncia since they have the styrofoam ban.

My friend he started out a new company that sells biodegradable products and solar products soon. Were trying to get into as many stores as possible so with your help on NT give me a email or call me if you can help and you will be PAIDing their own travel website or becoming a real estate/life insurance agent call me also(you have to be over 18yrs old and no felony records on file)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP NT
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
CHECK OUT MY NEW TRAVEL WEBSITE simontsetravel.com

gotta love MLMs

too bad internet coverage got ruined with preceded attempts at "trying to get money" with annoying pop ups and other pyramid scheme companies who use the latest trend to lure in customers. consumer interest is already numb to it, what more an inticing title, including something as weary as money...
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

^ nope, this is NOT a MLM. Its a company my friend started, its called BioSphere Alternatives,LLC. Were based in San Francisco, CA. It hard being a start up company so i'm asking for your help to help us grow. Btw were gonna have a IPO date in about 2/3 years.

BUT the travel part is a MLM which is working pretty good for me right now, so if your intrested in that let me know.
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
CHECK OUT MY NEW TRAVEL WEBSITE simontsetravel.com

Back
Top Bottom