So, can I get a master list of chick cars, please?

Joined Apr 4, 2007
Off the top of my head, a Volkswagen Beetle
Mercedes Benz CLK
BMW 1 Series
MINI Cooper
Fiat 500

EDIT: Chrysler 300.

I know a lotta you consider a Celica a chick car, but I kinda like it... Same with the Lexus IS250/350

I don't consider a Mustang a chick car, at all.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Outside of the old Beetle that had a built in vase, I don't consider any cars a "chick car."

But if were just putting together a list of small convertibles, then:

Miata
Solstice
Chrysler 200
VW Eos

Joined Mar 22, 2005
I own a mini, probably the funniest car I have owned, and the ladies love it. Don't mind it being labeled by NT as a chick's car.

Now brother holler if you hear me

Joined Feb 6, 2011
Chrysler 300? Really? I don't own one but I swear that was marketed towards men. Mini Copper? What?

Joined Nov 10, 2005
Honda Civic is the king of chick cars..If you're into modding and all that stuff then I can overlook it, but stock Civics look too feminine to me

Joined Aug 4, 2010
look at TS user name tho........

fail. thread is full of fail LOL @ A CAR BEING A CHICKS CAR. such thing does not exist jump out of your little bubble you live in.

Joined May 1, 2011
i would cop one of them 4wd minis

audi TTs arent chick cars

and i actually like the look of the FRONT of those scion coupes....

but theyre labeled chick cars.

i had a bum %%+ $@+%! in an F150 tell me my volvo s60 t (t for turbo) was a "chicks car"

lmao right

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now