So can we all finally agree.....

1,460
10
Joined Jul 9, 2011
Man, MBDTF > on so many different levels to me.

If anything, WTT made me realize how amazing MBDTF really was.  You can just hear the time and effort 'Ye put into that project ooze through the speakers.

Don't get me wrong, I still mess w/ WTT heavy.
 
2,745
215
Joined May 9, 2007
Yes, and I'll take it a step further - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is my favorite album from Kanye and is his best work to date. #kanyeshurg
 

voidemperor

Supporter
1,494
659
Joined Aug 2, 2011
Originally Posted by cantgetright

Mitchellicious wrote:[hr][/hr]MBDTF is one of the greatest albums of all time in any genre. No joke.
MBDTF is not even Kanye's best album...
  
lol whuuuuuuut
Sir, do you hear yourself right now?

This album is miles above any other album released in teh past 10 years!!111111111

The production alone #+$@* on any other release in hip hop.

This is an insta classic, sir.

It is Kanyes best work to date
 
528
10
Joined Feb 19, 2008
Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

MBDTF, the album that defined this generation
From an outsider looking in, can someone please explain to me why someone would think this?

Just defend it with a reasonable explanation is all I'm asking, I don't see how someone could honestly think this.

No hate, I'm just wanting to hear why.
 

cantgetright

Banned
39
10
Joined Oct 1, 2011
Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by cantgetright

Mitchellicious wrote: [hr][/hr]MBDTF is one of the greatest albums of all time in any genre. No joke.
MBDTF is not even Kanye's best album...
  
lol whuuuuuuut
Sir, do you hear yourself right now?

This album is miles above any other album released in teh past 10 years!!111111111

The production alone #+$@* on any other release in hip hop.

This is an insta classic, sir.

It is Kanyes best work to date




So we're going to act like these albums don't even exist?



 

megatron

Banned
2,898
31
Joined Aug 31, 2011
I dont even understand why this is even a question, you just want us to argue.
 
551
10
Joined Jul 8, 2010
Originally Posted by cantgetright

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by cantgetright

MBDTF is not even Kanye's best album...
  
lol whuuuuuuut
Sir, do you hear yourself right now?

This album is miles above any other album released in teh past 10 years!!111111111

The production alone #+$@* on any other release in hip hop.

This is an insta classic, sir.

It is Kanyes best work to date

So we're going to act like these albums don't even exist?





  
im sayin tho! dont get me wrong MDATF is a great album. but not better then his first 2.
 
385
10
Joined Nov 24, 2010
Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

MBDTF, the album that defined this generation
From an outsider looking in, can someone please explain to me why someone would think this?

Just defend it with a reasonable explanation is all I'm asking, I don't see how someone could honestly think this.

No hate, I'm just wanting to hear why.
5 words: The "College Dropout Lifetime Pass."

Trust me, I'm one of the few who evaluates Kanye West's music on a rational level.

He told people to drop out of college, and ever since then... they will co-sign everything to the maximum.




Look at you fools. Just read the stuff you're typing.

Then you have the nerve to say that I'm trolling.

MBDTF defined this generation of music..?

But I'M the crazy guy that's trolling.


You guys should seriously have stayed in college.

Ridiculous.
 
19,645
5,621
Joined Dec 23, 2009
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Then you have the nerve to say that I'm trolling.

MBDTF defined this generation of music..?

But I'M the crazy guy that's trolling.
All you do is bring negativity or try and talk down to EVERYONE on this board. You're a troll. You offer nothing to the community, except a person for us to unite in hate against. Just ban yourself from life.


FTR, I dont think MBDTF isnt even the best album of last year, let alone Kanye's career.
 
385
10
Joined Nov 24, 2010
Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Then you have the nerve to say that I'm trolling.

MBDTF defined this generation of music..?

But I'M the crazy guy that's trolling.
All you do is bring negativity or try and talk down to EVERYONE on this board. You're a troll. You offer nothing to the community, except a person for us to unite in hate against. Just ban yourself from life.


FTR, I dont think MBDTF isnt even the best album of last year, let alone Kanye's career.
So you agree with me that MBDTF is definitely not "the album that defines this generation," but I'm a troll, and they aren't?

Just because I don't carry a "CDLP" in my pocket, y'all don't have to unite against me.
 
12,274
51
Joined Aug 8, 2007
After a month of listening, WTT is a really good album, Murder to Excellence is my favorite rap track this year thus far. Their lyricism and Hov's presence on that track is immaculate. 
Late Registration is by far Kanye's best work IMO. Late, Drive Slow, Crack Music, Roses, Touch The Sky, Gold Digger, Diamonds, Hey Mamma, We Major, the strings alone make this this album a classic, and timeless.
 
5,217
118
Joined May 18, 2009
College Dropout > MBDTF > Late Registration > Watch The Throne > Graduation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that other Kanye record
 
Top Bottom