***So, CAN WE ATTEMPT THIS AGAIN? MD/DC/VA "Bring It Back" meet-up***

Kev, things did fall into place when you took charge of orchestrating the meet-ups. I had no issue with it.

Like you said, since the fall of that...

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I got more faith in the Washington Wizards going on a 10 game winning streak this season than Omar attending any meet-up.

Dude been Stetsosonic -- "talking all that jazz" -- since 2006 now (last time he showed his face).

...................................................................................

Edit your signature and add sportsjunkie to the  "The Crew of MD/Dc/VA"
And RamZs8906 while you're at it...

April 14th, I expect to have my concert photography in an arts festival. Depending on where yall decide to hang, I invite yall, in advance, to come check me out.

My schedule just shifted, as of Friday, when comedian Steve Harvey saw my work, and invited me to capture the moments of the rest of his Grand Finale Tour.

969158e3455bfad4587ae817d66d869c34a8fdf.jpg

bf625e5ed047c544fb1db72903c8f0542aef2ca.JPG

5ac152e54b58ffdb1b23a6b1d252e7119e03cb4.JPG

So....

EOH

March 17th

Why don't we try to get up with MJCTical again, get a room at Madhatter and do St. Patrick's Day NT style?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

So....

EOH

March 17th

Why don't we try to get up with MJCTical again, get a room at Madhatter and do St. Patrick's Day NT style?
nerd.gif
st patrick's will be to crazy...everywhere will be packed.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

April 14th, I expect to have my concert photography in an arts festival. Depending on where yall decide to hang, I invite yall, in advance, to come check me out.

My schedule just shifted, as of Friday, when comedian Steve Harvey saw my work, and invited me to capture the moments of the rest of his Grand Finale Tour.

969158e3455bfad4587ae817d66d869c34a8fdf.jpg

bf625e5ed047c544fb1db72903c8f0542aef2ca.JPG

5ac152e54b58ffdb1b23a6b1d252e7119e03cb4.JPG
that's dope.  Glade to see you doing your thing.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

So....

EOH

March 17th

nerd.gif
st patrick's will be to crazy...everywhere will be packed.
Agreed, but not only that...

But some people *raises hands* are "squares"... Or, quite simply, don't really wanna be around intentionally pissy drunk folks area-wide during their free time.

Maybe I'm in the minority...

*shrug* I'm just throwing stuff out there. I'm down to meet up and politic, might as well throw out possibilities right?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Give me Saturday you are free and 100% guaranteed to arrive, and I'll make it that day...

Psht ...

*Waits for pigs to fly*

Back
Top Bottom