So Charlie Villanueva is a beast...

D.R's best player in the league he went to my boys school Newtown in elmhurst NY for couple years before he transferred to Blair academy

Been one of my favorite players to watch for a while know, always knew dude had crazy talent, glad to see he is finally using it consistently

Very talented offensive player, very bad defensive player but the reason the Bucks are the 8th seed right now is because of Scott Skiles. Props to Villanueva,Jefferson, and Sessions though, they are bringing it every night. Now only if Bogut was healthy we'd have the 5th seed.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I can never tell if he's happy or angry ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not hating on the dude, but I can't believe Denver let him hit 7 of 11 3-pointers tonight.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

eek.gif
didnt realize he was putting in work like that
yeah man, and the funny thing is that there's a lot of players putting work this season, but the media has their mind focused on the celtics,lakers, cavs, magics, and spurs.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

eek.gif
didnt realize he was putting in work like that
yeah man, and the funny thing is that there's a lot of players putting work this season, but the media has their mind focused on the celtics, lakers, cavs, magics, and spurs.

exactly!!! ive been saying this for weeks now. So far, all they talk about is D.Howard, CP3, and Lebron. Although these guys are playing great, the NBA seemsto be jamming them our throat lately... i guess with the economy being bad, they need these guys to save their business but still man i'd like to see moreexposure for guys like C. Villanueva, D. Granger, A. Jefferson, B.Roy, K.Durant, Mayo/Gay, J.Green.. i know their teams arent doing so well but still, they aretalented as hell...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Talented and can get numbers, but wouldn't want him on my team.

It's a knock but that's not to say he couldn't be a valuable player later on in his career just because of his size and skill set. Dude can strokeunlike most guys his size so he will be a good player for a contending team later in his career guarrenteed but as one of the go to guys, I can't say Ilike him having that responsibility.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Talented and can get numbers, but wouldn't want him on my team.

It's a knock but that's not to say he couldn't be a valuable player later on in his career just because of his size and skill set. Dude can stroke unlike most guys his size so he will be a good player for a contending team later in his career guarrenteed but as one of the go to guys, I can't say I like him having that responsibility.

i dont know man, i mean you put him on the suns RIGHT now (maybe if they didnt have so many players already) or say the Mavs or the Blazers and they a get alot better...

Back
Top Bottom