So Circuit City's back?

I thought it's a wrizzy once you sign for Chapter 11, or am I wrong?

circuitcityrelaunch.jpg

Says they're under new management.

So yeah it looks like they are.

good, lets hope they give BestBuy a better competition this time ...but Fry's >>>>Bestbuy/Circuit city

Isn't it ran by the same people who own Tigerdirect...and its online only, I'm assuming they bought the name/rights...

Originally Posted by That Guy

Ehh Best Buy still going to be better

We'll see, less overhead usually = better pricing.
I am not sure if that is a factor in this case though as it seems like the name is just being used by an already existing company.

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
I still got my circuit city card
They about to switch those over to Best Buy cards...I got a letter last month and it says it on my current statement.. I guess Chasehandles/handled both of their cards..
Wonder how this will play out now that they are coming back.

best buy is sometimes shady... they deny price matches even though it's obviously from a larger competitor.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

best buy is sometimes shady... they deny price matches even though it's obviously from a larger competitor.

I understand that. they should change the policy to state that they only match regular marked prices and not crazy sale prices. this guy came to my storebecause target had family guy on sale for 12.99, obviously we aren't going to sell him every season and take that much of a loss. if its close they will doit, but they aren't going to sell a tv waay below cost just because another store has it at that price.

Back
Top Bottom