So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by Deftronic

they retail for $100 and will drop here in the states 1st qrt of 2012
Hmm...
nerd.gif

Got mine in today Nike did a really good job on the b ball's the free bottom makes the shoe fill like you are wearing the kobe vi

Like the koBe very light flexible fills like your foot is on a pillow super comfortable

Anyone got pics of the black bball frees? Im comin around to that colorway now, but they seem to be impossible to find. Have they dropped yet?

So, since these have the free technology, I wonder what the comfort level would be for basketball.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

So, since these have the free technology, I wonder what the comfort level would be for basketball.

Try reading the last ten posts in this thread.  
happy.gif

Hanon Shop didn't have over sz 13 either, same with the lows on all the UK sites.  Saw pics of Bosh wearing the lows so they must make them over sz 13, hopefully when the release in the US they'll go up that big.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those stay on the bay ^^ you can easily get a pair and they are wearable

i want to believe you but i swear the soles on my DS joints will turn to dust as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

I just got my huarache Free 2012 QS's from www.sneakersnstuff.com for $135 shipped. Not as comfy as the LE's (no nike air) but damn they look good. Elastic heel band thing seems tougher too. (broke on a pair of my 10yr old Le's that i wore like everyday)

I wear a 9 with retro LE's these fit the same, just a fit bit narrow up front, should open up after a couple wears.

Back
Top Bottom