So did anyone hit up the All-Star Fan fest?

Joined Sep 26, 2005
Just came back from the Fan Fest at the Moscone Center...

Had a blast... there were alot of kid events going on (batting cages, pitching cages) and there were alot of vendors selling overpriced cards and memorabilia... :lol:

But there was also a bunch of Hall of Fame stuff there as well... like game worn Jerseys (Ruth, Clemente, Aaron) all the MLB hardware (Golden Gloves, Championship Trophy) and alot free give-a-ways...

I had a real good time... maybe i'll post pics in a bit.. did any of you guys go? I was looking for you Bastich like :nerd:
:lol:

Joined Mar 27, 2004
wanted to go but had to work. i'll be a the celebrity game and mlb future all stars game tomorrow though.
hiyah!

Joined May 26, 2003
post pics!....I'm still deciding on whether to go or not tomorrow
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
][/center]

urb

Joined Feb 15, 2004
I'm going tomorrow, I'll take pictures.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bay Area 510​

Joined Aug 8, 2004
I'm heading out there tomorrow, I hope it will be wayyy less crowded than Saturday because tat was out of control.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Joined Apr 11, 2003
I went on Friday late and they closed up at 6:30. I didn't get to do too much. The video batting cage was sick!!! The Rocket almost hit me with a couple of inside pitches. Picked up a new Giants fitted and had them slap a All-Star Patch on my old one in a slight slant. That's all he could do. Check the pic!

Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29 Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

Joined Jan 7, 2006
I was there on Saturday. There were way too many people waiting in lines for the activities though so I didn't get to do too many of them. I'll definitely be going there tomorrow too all day. Hopefully the lines won't be that long and I'll get a few autographs too.
TEAM SF GIANTS

fongstarr

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I just came from the afternoon parade before the big game. In my hour time I saw Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey, Albert Pujols, Carlos Lee, Pedro Soriano and more. I snapped some pics but since I am at work, I'll post up later. Oh, and baseball player's wives are super hot.........
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Joined Jan 4, 2005
^^^^TRUE!!! I bounced over at Bambudda for Derek Jeter's party and the ladies were amazing! There were alot of cool heads that I got to meet. A-rod( signed an autograph), Jeter, Gossage, Ryan howard, and a few others. The wives/ groupie's were crazy hot!
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

fongstarr

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Damn Brocc.....that sounds dope. I always get star struck over celebs...even if they are lesser ones like pro skaters or news anchors. I wanted to see A-rod actually (even as much as I hate the Yanks) but I saw enough players to satisfy me. And for the wives, they are some lucky beasts. They all had some top notch clothing on and I am sure all they had to do is have the player's kids or something. The fans there were super funny and whenever a Dodger came out........"BOooooooooooooooo!!!"

The parade is still going on when I left. I only caught part of the beginning and had to jet back to work. I am sure there is still more to go. I was at the very beginning of it so if your at the end, there may be some more to see.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Joined Jan 7, 2006
I went to Fanfest again yesterday and it was pretty fun. I got 4 out of the 6 Hall of Famers who were signing autographs and picked up some other cool free stuff like towels and hats. Alyssa Milano was also there and I got an autographed picture of her. Overall it was pretty sweet and a lot better than when I went on Saturday.
TEAM SF GIANTS

Top Bottom