So did anyone hit up the All-Star Fan fest?

Just came back from the Fan Fest at the Moscone Center...

Had a blast... there were alot of kid events going on (batting cages, pitching cages) and there were alot of vendors selling overpriced cards and memorabilia... :lol:
laugh.gif

But there was also a bunch of Hall of Fame stuff there as well... like game worn Jerseys (Ruth, Clemente, Aaron) all the MLB hardware (Golden Gloves, Championship Trophy) and alot free give-a-ways...

I had a real good time... maybe i'll post pics in a bit.. did any of you guys go? I was looking for you Bastich like :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

wanted to go but had to work. i'll be a the celebrity game and mlb future all stars game tomorrow though.
hiyah!

post pics!....I'm still deciding on whether to go or not tomorrow
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
][/center]

I'm going tomorrow, I'll take pictures.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bay Area 510​

I'm heading out there tomorrow, I hope it will be wayyy less crowded than Saturday because tat was out of control.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I went on Friday late and they closed up at 6:30. I didn't get to do too much. The video batting cage was sick!!! The Rocket almost hit me with a couple of inside pitches. Picked up a new Giants fitted and had them slap a All-Star Patch on my old one in a slight slant. That's all he could do. Check the pic!

neweraa2.jpg
Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29 Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

I was there on Saturday. There were way too many people waiting in lines for the activities though so I didn't get to do too many of them. I'll definitely be going there tomorrow too all day. Hopefully the lines won't be that long and I'll get a few autographs too.
TEAM SF GIANTS

I just came from the afternoon parade before the big game. In my hour time I saw Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey, Albert Pujols, Carlos Lee, Pedro Soriano and more. I snapped some pics but since I am at work, I'll post up later. Oh, and baseball player's wives are super hot.........
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^^^^TRUE!!! I bounced over at Bambudda for Derek Jeter's party and the ladies were amazing! There were alot of cool heads that I got to meet. A-rod( signed an autograph), Jeter, Gossage, Ryan howard, and a few others. The wives/ groupie's were crazy hot!
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Damn Brocc.....that sounds dope. I always get star struck over celebs...even if they are lesser ones like pro skaters or news anchors. I wanted to see A-rod actually (even as much as I hate the Yanks) but I saw enough players to satisfy me. And for the wives, they are some lucky beasts. They all had some top notch clothing on and I am sure all they had to do is have the player's kids or something. The fans there were super funny and whenever a Dodger came out........"BOooooooooooooooo!!!"

The parade is still going on when I left. I only caught part of the beginning and had to jet back to work. I am sure there is still more to go. I was at the very beginning of it so if your at the end, there may be some more to see.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I went to Fanfest again yesterday and it was pretty fun. I got 4 out of the 6 Hall of Famers who were signing autographs and picked up some other cool free stuff like towels and hats. Alyssa Milano was also there and I got an autographed picture of her. Overall it was pretty sweet and a lot better than when I went on Saturday.
TEAM SF GIANTS

Back
Top Bottom