So... Did my girl cheat on me?

so this past weekend after coming back from winter break my girl's phone bill came up to $800.

her parents are haitian and got all mad talking about yada yada yada you in school for education and all that and she shouldn't have a boyfriend

then her older brother who gave her a ride back was basically all in her ear telling her the same thing, so i stop by her dorm when she came back, and i chilled with her for a minute and told her I was going to the gym

so i come back and hour and 30 mins laters or so, and she on her bed chilling and I sit down on the chair and i see a facebook convo with this other dude, who she "accidently" messed (no sex or head) with during orientation,

and i open it and at the bottom of the conversation it says "shes stopping by to say hi"

so i call her out on it and the first thing she says is I'm not messing with him, boo hoo and all that and she was picking up her french book from a friend who does live in the same building as ol boy does and all she did was stop by and say hi, they are just friends now and they dont even talk about what happened anymore

so I'm like why did you even hit him up tho? im your bf and your hitting him up to say hi? i honestly wanna go up to dude and ask him whats good with him and her without sounding like the dude in cam'ron "stop calling"

so how should I approach the dude? cause I can't be mad at him if my girl is a ho

its never worth catching a case because of a girl...in your case getting kicked out of school because of a girl

DOn't say a WORD to him. He is a man. He has no allegiance to your relationship with that female. NEVER say anything to the other dude unless you are actually friends.

YOu did right by speaking to her about it. Maybe don't be so aggressive about it.

But did she question why you were "snooping" in her Facebook?

I see where you are coming from. It does seem fishy. But as a woman, she will make it out to be a harmless act

She says she didn't do anything...

If you don't trust her, why are you even with her?

/thread.

laugh.gif
@ accidently messed with

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

/thread.

LOL It really isn't that black and white.

He saw something questionable. It isn't that he doesn't TRUST her, it is that her explanation doesn't really support what he saw with his two eyes.

THere MUST be a reason why he is with her.

Come on with the blanket statements that essentially say NOTHING people.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

/thread.

You instantly believe everything your chick says? I would hope not

Yea the whole, "If you trust someone you don't question them" card is bologna man. I hate when people use it.

Bottom line OP, they fooled around and still keep in contact. She's probably wonderin "what if" about ol boy so u have to let her know, she gon either cut dude off and work on yall or not cut him off, u chuck the deuce and then let her run to him since that's probably what she wants to do

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Bottom line OP, they fooled around and still keep in contact. She's probably wonderin "what if" about ol boy [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so u have to let her know, she gon either cut dude off and work on yall or not cut him off, u chuck the deuce and then let her run to him since that's probably what she wants to do[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed, [/color]

Originally Posted by R31J23

cut her off she disrespectful.

How do you accidently mess with somebody? Like you trip over a bookbag and accidently stuff a penis down your throat?

Back
Top Bottom