so dj drama is gonna be at a concert im going to..

yeah but like its just watching someone dj?? thats kinda wack... you think he will bring artist with him or somethingg??

Its basically a party and He's gonna play the songs from his albums, a few "classics" from his mixtapes, Wille the kid and LA the darkman areprob gonna perform. and you will hear him yell his name, A.M.G and GANGSTA GRILLZ. Alot

^ I just said who was gonna be with him. and Its gonna basically be like any other club night, just with Dj Drama

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yeah but like its just watching someone dj?? thats kinda wack... you think he will bring artist with him or somethingg??

No goofy, when you DJ at a concert, your playing the rappers intrumentals so they can rap to them...hes not gonna be standing up there with a rotation of songslike a house party
laugh.gif

tweet him and tell em u gonna be there LOL ; u got alot of complaints though

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

^ I just said who was gonna be with him. and Its gonna basically be like any other club night, just with Dj Drama

yeah i know u answered my question while i was writing the post. i was just lazy to edit lol.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

No goofy, when you DJ at a concert, your playing the rappers intrumentals so they can rap to them...hes not gonna be standing up there with a rotation of songs like a house party
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea, but thats pretty much it...cut up the records andyell while the artists are performing.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

roll.gif
alright...he's just trying to be funny

damn i hope so...

you sound like a white blonde chick

I've been to a few "DJ shows" and they always go one of two ways.

Way 1: Everybody just has a good time and dances/vibes to the music.

Way 2: Everybody just stares at the DJ and tries to look cool.

Way 1 is the best possible outcome, but still, it's like going to a club on a regular night.

These "DJs" don't deserve these props anymore.

Khaled...Drama...Infamous...etc...

THE ONLY PURPOSE they have "ALBUMS" is because they help to put those artists on the map, and I bet its a way of "paying" the DJ back fortheir help. But Drama and Khaled really serve NO purpose in the music industry. THey are familiar voices that add the "appearance" of"legitimacy". Its all a farce. Thats why the music industry is the way it is today. You have dudes like this breathing NO AIR into the field,basically creating a bubble or talentless presence that sucks resources from where they should be, on the actual artist. Not some dude with DJ DROPS, and aname on some mixtapes you heard 06/05 and prior. These guys are all talk, no talent. They dont even rap. So whats the point? The only thing I will give themprops on is their ability to pull the wool over label exec's eyes to make them think that they're really REALLY REALLY important to the music industryand that they "bring artists and beats to the table"...."In such a way that the artist and producer can't do"...Give me a break. Thesedudes are clowns.

Back
Top Bottom