So...Dom Kennedy or G.o.D Jewels?

Skills>over simping...Im not calling no names though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Dom Kennedy ftw i dont like alot of new rappers or underground rappers but i still bump dom kennedy in the whip and im in nyc.. i iike jewels word play i just listened to toys i liked the john macnamira line.. but not touching "im still lookin after shhh... yea she was priceless perfect definition of what a wife was i liked her from aim to the emails fly little female dam you was official though and %$$!$% really missed you yo.. and tina was a dreamer im 2 year a senior but i couldnt really vibe with her demenor but i leant her.. perfection right there..

Shouts to sais though

did you just imply sais is better than jewels?

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

damn no love for my dude The Boy Illinois?
nah. def got love for illy.

i've said it many times and i'ma say it again, Inhale Pt. 1 was one of the best mixtapes i've heard last year.

you're on point when you say illy go both lanes ( pause. )

dude got some deep lyrics but doesn't lose focus and still delivers shh you can relate to.

so far, he's my favorite NT artist. ( don't feel gassed though son
grin.gif
laugh.gif
)

but at the end of the day, got love for all em three.

other NT artists out there, come out with some solid stuff, and you'll get support from us me.
very much apprecaited ..very very much

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does the boy illinois have a mixtape or anything worth listening to? Never paid much attention to dude just kinda assumed he was no good
Don't even waste your time

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does the boy illinois have a mixtape or anything worth listening to? Never paid much attention to dude just kinda assumed he was no good
Don't even waste your time

What's the word on that

daewoo.jpg

Dre tape ???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Eh, Dom is a lil more my speed. Dude is just laid back and that's how I prefer my music.

From the lil bit I've heard from Jewels, dude is pretty tight. I need more though, so I'm lookin forward to the tape.

The boy Illinois is a beast though. Lookin' forward to whatever is next from him.

Back
Top Bottom