So dope: 50 Cent Visits Somalia & Kenya To Donate Meals (Pics)

[h1]50 Cent Visits Somalia & Kenya To Donate Meals (Pics)[/h1] [h5]February 9th, 2012 by Navjosh[/h5]
Share |

50-cent-somalia-3.jpg

50-cent-somalia-1.png

50 is taking his Street King project very seriously. He’s currently on an African tour along with ABC News reporter Dan Harris and manager Chris Lighty in collaboration with United Nations to donate meals & money through Street King. Remember, Somalia is considered to be one of the most violent and poorest countries of the world. Some more moving pictures can be seen after the jump.

1 Like = 1 meal.

UPDATE: Message from 50 Cent with the attached picture:
I’m in Somalia this week to show the world the devastation that is taking place. Children going hungry everyday, even dying everyday from hunger. I am going to keep sending thru images from out here. I need you to take these photos and re-post to your friends. The world needs to see what is going on.

50-cent-in-somalia.jpg

50-cent-somalia-2.jpg

50-cent-somalia-1.jpg

50-cent-somalia-4.jpg

50-cent-somalia-5.jpg

50-cent-somalia-6.jpg

50-cent-somalia-7.jpg

Sometimes I loose focus on what I really want to do being on the grind all the time.

One day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think he genuinely wanted to make a difference for all of those who he helped.

pimp.gif

Would love to do something like this.. Would much rather be out there physically helping rather than "donating" money to some charity.. 50 is that dude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to 50 for coming to this road in his life. To help and serve others should become a common virtue.

You haven't really made it until you enter the charity business.

Biggest racket going these days.

You all are giving him too much credit.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

and baby wasting $5 mil on the pats
mad respect for 50

Came in to say this, and also 3 new Cars worth about 250k a piece, when we have New Orleans his hometown hurtin

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Would much rather be out there physically helping rather than "donating" money to some charity
this.
would have been more impressed if he brought out Floyd and the rest of the Money Team but still 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You haven't really made it until you enter the charity business.

Biggest racket going these days.

You all are giving him too much credit.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom