SO EA SPORTS WONT GIVE TIGER WOODS HIS OWN COVER!

83788168.jpg

don't jump to conclusions. The other dude is on the cover because they included a new mode, The Ryder Cup i.e. Team USA vs Team Europe.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

don't jump to conclusions. The other dude is on the cover because they included a new mode, The Ryder Cup i.e. Team USA vs Team Europe.

edlover.jpg

they actually decided on the cover last year when they decided on a new mode and wanted to cater marketing toward europe ... ... ...

laugh.gif
^ word. I guess if thats what we wanna call it...this reminds me of when the wizards took all gilbert arenas paraphernalia down and then re-embraced him once they couldn't terminate his contract...

Including Rory was rumored to be in works since last year. He was supposedly only going to be on cover in Europe I guess EA just decided to make all the covers the same

Cover's BEEN out.

They're still calling it Tiger Woods, no? And he IS on the cover, no?

Mario had to share his with Luigi occasionally, so chill.

OH MY GOD!!!!

ITS AS IF THEIR BIGGEST AND MOST MARKETABLE STAR JUST HAD A HUGE SCANDAL THAT DOMINATED THE HEADLINES FOR MONTHS!!!!!

Someone call Jesse.. Rev. Sharpton... The Black Crusadors.. we have to march for this injustice!!!!!!

Why wouldn't he get it? Dude owns the game.

It's like having a picture of Peter on a bible instead of Jesus. Dude may be kind of good, but he ain't own the game like Tiger.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Cover's BEEN out.

Mario never messed his image up by sleeping with enough women to have a full football team though did he?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

edlover.jpg

mann the game is still named after him, child please

come on, you made it seem as if he wasn't on it...... He's sharing it with Mcilroy. Hello Madden 10 had 2 players on it

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Cover's BEEN out.

Mario never messed his image up by sleeping with enough women to have a full football team though did he?

mario was a plumber and dude still couldnt lay pipe. his trick was always "in another castle" messin around with bowser...shes the one thats been sleepin around and still gettin away with it by gettin her own covers *toad shrug*

Back
Top Bottom