So Free Agency in the NFL starts at midnight...

...and in the ******* Forums, wellll...

ohwell.gif

Ozzie Ain't Kickin out no 1st rd for B.Marshall..
smh.gif

I guess we'll see how Donte' works out...

Hopefully he balls out in an effort to redeem himself..

We need to Resign Kelly Washington, make him the 1 or 2...

*@*# Mark Clayton, Make Derrick Mason the Slot back...

And the Ravens need EFFICIENT DB's badly..

esp when Ed "black moses" Reed might retire early
smh.gif

I can't take another year of Frank Walker and friends

Recent cuts by the Skins :
Rock Cartwright
Antwan Randle El
Ladell Betts
Fred Smoot
Randy Thomas

All gone.

The Ravens may pick up Marshall. The 1st Rounder is late in the round, so it depends on who looks like they will be available at that point. They are also saying this is a really deep draft, so there may be a lot of value in the 2-4 rounds.

We definitely need secondary help though.

Ravens would be dumb not to get Brandon Marshall,ole Ray Lewis would keep the dude inline no doubt,Brandon dont want no problems with Ray yeah you would have to pay him but NFL players never play out there whole contract anyway,plus Donte + Brandon+ Joe Flaco that would be a really nice offense,and a good one for a while.Ravens always find a great way to use there picks and pick up the best non drafted players esicaplly on defense.

******** one thing OFFENSIVE LINE.....
Until then It dont matter who is in the backfield Campbell,portis,manning,Chris Johnson,marcus mason,dont matter until we really fix the line.All else falls to the side.Defense another decent middle lineback and some DB's.
@Carlos Rogers SMH. dude mad at what he getting paid dude is trash next yr he'll be gone after another dissappointing yr I know it.
Wish they could trade down and get more picks wont happen.Word to chicago Bears Jay cutler for 3 picks it was??LOL.

From ESPN NFL Insider and fellow Wolverine Adam Schefter's Twitter

arring any complications in Chicago, the Julius Peppers deal gets done and announced with the Bears by Friday afternoon.
birthday_dog.jpg

Good, Good. I really didn't want them to get Peppers and another tweet from Peter King said the ******** are only looking at "Secondary Free Agents"...so looks like Shanny and Co will do some serious work in the draft
pimp.gif

Time for us to win the "Off Season Super Bowl" once again, Skins fans!
We missed out on Peppers.  Smart man (him or his agent)!  
laugh.gif

Start throwing up your T.O. arm signs now...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Ozzie Ain't Kickin out no 1st rd for B.Marshall..
smh.gif

I guess we'll see how Donte' works out...

Hopefully he balls out in an effort to redeem himself..

We need to Resign Kelly Washington, make him the 1 or 2...

*@*# Mark Clayton, Make Derrick Mason the Slot back...

And the Ravens need EFFICIENT DB's badly..

esp when Ed "black moses" Reed might retire early
smh.gif

I can't take another year of Frank Walker and friends

cosign. Walker, Carr, Ivy and Foxxworth got to go. granted they did get beat alot because the lack of pass rush but some *!@% was just un-excusable last season. But we jus aquired Bouldin and Stallworth to compliment our running game so i think we should be straight 

Back
Top Bottom