So GameStop pulled a fast move on me

superbness

Banned
I went to game stop and bought NBA2k9 used and Killzone2 New. the sales associate was a Class A loser but I disgress

So i get home from the bar all fired up to play NBA 2k9 and bam the case is empty no disk. I'm like @!% couldn't no one had took it because when Ibought sat it on my TV stand and I stay by myself.

So yea the Game stop sales person forgot to put the disk in my case. Good thing I bought Killzone2 as well brand new to past time with.

So how am i going to explain this to game Stop in the morning? I figure they should have the disk behind the counter because i bought the last NBA2k9 used gameso the disk has to be still behind the counter..

you cant prove anything lol..... if it works.... im gonna buy a game... try to say there was no disc inside.... and get a free copy. haha.

roll.gif

I know right..

But im pretty sure they do have cameras, so maybe they can check the camera

Always check your used games before buying them. Just tell them what happened. I don't see why they shouldn't believe you.

just tell them what happened.
they have to believe you
the customer is always right

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Just explain the situation to them.

And if they don't believe you, RAISE HELL!
ive always wanted to knock down the TV stands...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

roll.gif

I know right..

But im pretty sure they do have cameras, so maybe they can check the camera

stay away from bumass Gamestop... they tried to give me 8 dollars for my little big planet .... i went down the block to the Mom and pops spot and got 20 forit

If thats the case, they should have an extra game back there to prove they didn't give it to you.

this actually happened to me before.. they cashier didn't believe me so I asked them to check their security cameras.. also, they should have an inventorydatabase and it should show that they **** you over. If all that doesn't work and you want to pursue the matter further.. talk to the manager or file acomplaint with corporate.. good luck.

they are always supposed to open up the case when selling used games even with renting, ALWAYS. you should have made sure he checked or check yourself.

when I first got perfect dark for the xbox 360 on launch day i kicked my 360 over while the game was running and it made a perfect circle scratch on the disc,i went back and told them I opened it and It was like that, dude asked me like 5 times are you sure you didnt do this ahaha

thank god that scratch was a perfect circle

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

they are always supposed to open up the case when selling used games even with renting, ALWAYS. you should have made sure he checked or check yourself.
Should had, could had, would had but I didnt..LOL

Everything was fast motion., I traded in 2 games also so u know

it happens
either dude was an idiot or a new hire
theyll give it back to you
if they give you $++$, just tell them to check their store inventory and how many they physically have, it should be off.

i worked at gamestop for two years, i hated it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

when I first got perfect dark for the xbox 360 on launch day i kicked my 360 over while the game was running and it made a perfect circle scratch on the disc, i went back and told them I opened it and It was like that, dude asked me like 5 times are you sure you didnt do this ahaha

thank god that scratch was a perfect circle
indifferent.gif

Word, just got home from the bar and they tried to charge me $10.50 for a Jack and Coke and a beer. That *%%+ was on special, there's no way that came outto $10.50. People take advantage of anything they can t pull a fast one. Just got NBA 2k9 new for $15 by the way, they need to improve the game.

Back
Top Bottom