SO HERE'S THE JASON VOORHEES DUNK SBs PIX!!!!!!!

Quote:
Time of the Month Dunks
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

2vjws4z.jpg

Here's my recommendation to the new guys on NT to wear with it since the Vick jersey is retired. LOL
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Where is the Jason in these?
I dont get it at all?
The Freddy's were even hotter than these.
The World Is Mine

SImple dunk with some red, white, black.. Ill cop, Just DIDNT have to call them the JASON's or anything like that. just call them DUNK HIGH SB's thats all !!!!!!!!!!
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN, EVA MENDEZ, MELISSA MARIE, KERRY WASHINGTON, LAUREN CONRAD, BEYONCE, KATE BECKINSALE, CIARA, DANIA RAMIREZ, HAYDEN PANETTIERE, NELLY FURTADO, DIANA HERNANDEZ, ROCSI​

wack
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

someone cant color in the lines

hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

^ yeah them are my pics...well the 1st and last pic are, anyway the leather has a strange look in the pics because its a Distressed look if ya dig what I mean.

The outer toebox and swoosh have a white base under the red "distressed leather"

The inner toebox has a black base under the red "distressed leather"

So thats why it looks like 2 diff colors of red or just a bad paint/custom job.

Think they tried to make it have a Bloody look but who knows what these guys are thinking nowadays... :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Those are terrible...another reason why Vans Syndicate is getting my money over Nike SB

yea nike has been effin up for a while now:. but now im saving more $$$ on vans & pumas:.

What is wrong with the people at Nike SB?? They scrap the Kreuger's and release these monstrosities?!?!

What are they gonna do next -- release arguably one of the hottest pair of dunks to date and produce less than 300 of them to be sold only in stores like Supreme and DQM??? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAMYANKEES
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team Bapes are wack!​

Quote:
SImple dunk with some red, white, black.. Ill cop, Just DIDNT have to call them the JASON's or anything like that. just call them DUNK HIGH SB's thats all !!!!!!!!!!

indeed I like em just wonder how much they gonna sell for
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

I don't think people realize that these are not inspired by Jason Voorhees at all...They take the colorway from the promo poster of the "Friday the 13th" movie...Which was the first in the series of course...Jason was not the killer in that film but instead it was his insane mother...In fact the only part of the film Jason was in was the end and that was as a child...Jason did not start his killings until the second film...Go watch the movie and you will see...
23 Banks Right on a NON-Stop Flight...He Gives You the Tongue...Tucks You In NIGHT...NIGHT...

Quote:
I don't think people realize that these are not inspired by Jason Voorhees at all...They take the colorway from the promo poster of the "Friday the 13th" movie...Which was the first in the series of course...Jason was not the killer in that film but instead it was his insane mother...In fact the only part of the film Jason was in was the end and that was as a child...Jason did not start his killings until the second film...Go watch the movie and you will see...

well then you might as well say that these posters inspired the shoes also.

because it seems like all the movies poster are the same, so for you to say the first theatrical poster is the inspiration would be incorrect, because obviously almost all the friday the 13th posters look the same.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Quote:
because it seems like all the movies poster are the same, so for you to say the first theatrical poster is the inspiration would be incorrect, because obviously almost all the friday the 13th posters look the same.
:D
happy.gif

Does anyone know if Bono from U2 like to wear velvet?? LOL.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Back
Top Bottom