SO HERE'S THE JASON VOORHEES DUNK SBs PIX!!!!!!!

Sad, they coula at least threw the mask on the back heel. But what do I know, Im just a consumer

i think this was posed to b a GR and once the freddy kruger's got held up they slapped sb on the tongue, and jacked the price so they could have SOMETHING in the"horror film" pack
They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

maybe i watched too many horror movies the past few days - but it looks like you can kind of see the mask in the toebox...

if it's not though they're still decent.. just a basic colorway...if they made the references too obvious then ppl would probably hate for it being o.d.

overall i don't think they're that special, but they are nice.

Well....they still suck whether derived from the og poster or the character
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Those are pretty ugly. Nothing special about them at all.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Respect the Star"

looks like a bad custom job :x
sick.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

I got em'........ shoe is ehh......impulse buy.........what sucks is that I lost the receipt cuz' if I could I would return em" - oh well every now and then I bite the bullet.....

If u would return them, wjhy dide u cop in the 1st place? I understand impulse purchases but I never felt like returning the item after an impulse buy
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Those are so bland. What do they have to do with Jason??? At least the freddy kruger sbs looked like freddy
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

holy hell.
those hurt my eyes.

yet another piece of crap put out by Nike SB. :smh:
smh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

yeah i see something in that toebox...but still horrible
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

I was told by a nike rep that when you skate these the toebox turns black..
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

these werent that bad. for 80 bucks i didnt mind copping these. i needed a black and red shoe anyway

Back
Top Bottom